Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Is trying to get out of debating?

I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network? Will panelist Donna Brazil give the questions to the Marxist Candidate like she did for Crooked Hillary Clinton? Will Kamala’s best friend, who heads up ABC, do likewise. Where is Liddle’ George Slopadopolus hanging out now? Will he be involved. They’ve got a lot of questions to answer!!! Why did Harris turn down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!

15 Likes

20 Likes

Why not leave the mics live through the entire debate? The more chances independent voters hear him ramble nonsensically, the better for the Harris camp.

9 Likes
11 Likes

Space National Guard.

In another post he’s selling a great Iron Done.

Andy heading really pushing the Afghanistan withdrawal anniversary by laying a wreath at Arlington.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: "One of my proudest achievements in my first term was to create SPACE FORCE, the first new branch of the Armed Forces in over 70 years… Now that Space Force is up and running, I agree with your leadership that the time has come to create a SPACE NATIONAL GUARD as the primary combat reserve of the U.S. Space Force.

As president, I will sign historic legislation creating a Space National Guard into law."

14 Likes

… the Guard will have launch sites in all 50 states and only go into orbit on the weekends?

17 Likes

Don’t forget the two to four weeks per year!

13 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes

Will governors be able to call them up to quell space riots?

13 Likes

And when Earth’s gravity well spills over they’ll put sandbags around it.

12 Likes

Yes, and you did a shitty fucking job, and we fired you. We don’t want you back. Fuck off.

24 Likes

Self-awareness is not his strong suite, like, at all. Sigh…

15 Likes

AFAICT, he lacks all forms of awareness.

12 Likes
14 Likes

invisible face GIF by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

7 Likes

So you can plant his DNA at crime scenes!

More crime scenes.

17 Likes

I can understand that he’s upset by how things are going but, really, rending your clothes because of it is a bit OTT.

9 Likes

From the article.

“You know they call me the crypto-president,” Trump said.

I think her misheard, it’s creepy president.

14 Likes

Or just like in cryptobiology.

11 Likes