Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Only having voted in Michigan, I thought that everyone in all of the states just got all the political junk mail. I think that I read all of your comments, but I don’t remember anything that seemed at all offensive.

But since your acknowledgment of @tcg550’s efforts (which was excellent) is disappeared, I’ll add one of my own.

Consuming right-wing media (especially the uncut TFG stuff) can be exhausting and dispiriting. @tcg550, your slogging through it and alerting the BBS to the BS is a real act of service. It also saves a whole bunch of us from giving those people more clicks. Thank you.

Also, I hope that you always look to your own well-being and enjoyment of life before the BBS if all the Fox/Truth Social/etc. junk starts to be too much (it’s selfish, but I’d take your cat updates over the GQP stuff any day of the week).

14 Likes

I actually think I’m on the list because way back in 2017 my daughter and I signed up to get tickets to one off his rallies.

Our goal was to get inside and heckle him.It’s what we do for fun.

I ended up looking him in the eye and flipping him off. It’s was a great time.

The mailings and email had pretty much stopped, they only recently started back up. The other lunatic I get mail from is Lisa Mcclain.

I didn’t realize posting what that morons does was a bad thing. Nobody has ever said anything.

I think it’s fun mocking him especially in here because we have a few things in common, one being we all hate the guy. The other is cats.

19 Likes

Pushed off the air by Fox.

16 Likes

And then he moved on to Newsmax.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Agreed. Thanks for taking one for the team, @tcg550

16 Likes

Hell Yeah Damages GIF

Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!

15 Likes

I can’t find the video to share but he went bonkers making fun of Kamala for saying thank you at the beginning of her speech.

He looked like an idiot mocking her.

14 Likes

This looks fun, an awards gala for rioters.

The event — billed as the J6 Awards Gala and hosted by the Stand in the Gap Foundation — is scheduled to take place at the golf club on Sept. 5, according to an online announcement, with tickets costing up to $50,000 for a table for 12. The money is being raised to pay for legal fees for those being prosecuted for their roles on Jan. 6, when a mob stormed the Capitol to protest Mr. Trump’s loss in the 2020 election.

13 Likes

Wow. I read the transcript of his meltdown on Fox, where he was asked what is plan was to reverse the momentum of Harris, and he just made shit up about being ahead in the polls, actually.

It looked bad in transcript, but it’s so much worse in video: The hosts desperately and repeatedly trying to cut him off, trying to hold their poker faces while their hands fidget, etc. He sounded small and weird and noisy.

15 Likes

Or so he claims. I have little doubt he’ll find ways to keep most of it himself.

17 Likes

$100/plate rubber chicken should do it.

7 Likes

It’s a down payment for their pardons.

8 Likes

BRAAAINS! BRAINSSSS!

11 Likes

I hope this is real, I’m seeing a couple news stories but it could still be fake. I saw it on Crooks and Liars.

It is funny though.

16 Likes

Here’s that video of him mocking Kamala.

How can anyone take him seriously?

13 Likes
16 Likes

Oh do come in, Preznit Tromp!

how dare you comedy GIF by Bounce

15 Likes

Sure thing Sununu… He’ll do it THIS time… for sure…

Charlie Brown Football GIF

Stan Marsh Family GIF by South Park

13 Likes

Post-covid, I still do my own #4 buzzcut. I’d like to see Don do that.

11 Likes