Trump the Chump (Part 2)

9 Likes

I saw this comment on a post talking about 2 attempts in two months being unusual.

The time travelers are starting to arrive.

15 Likes

Okay, iā€™ll admit I was off

8 Likes

Have they tried putting Trump in a big bullet proof hamster ball 24/7?

10 Likes

24 Likes
16 Likes
15 Likes

ā€œTheir rhetoric is causing me to be shot at, when I am the one who is going to save the country and they are the ones that are destroying the country ā€” both from the inside and out,ā€ Trump said in comments to Fox News Digital.

Christ, what a megalomaniacal malignant narcissist.

13 Likes

Scientific American continues to break with tradition and endorses Kamala Harris for president. The 2nd time in nearly 180 years

In the November election, the U.S. faces two futures. In one, the new president offers the country better prospects, relying on science, solid evidence and the willingness to learn from experience. She pushes policies that boost good jobs nationwide by embracing technology and clean energy. She supports education, public health and reproductive rights. She treats the climate crisis as the emergency it is and seeks to mitigate its catastrophic storms, fires and droughts.

In the other future, the new president endangers public health and safety and rejects evidence, preferring instead nonsensical conspiracy fantasies. He ignores the climate crisis in favor of more pollution. He requires that federal officials show personal loyalty to him rather than upholding U.S. laws. He fills positions in federal science and other agencies with unqualified ideologues. He goads people into hate and division, and he inspires extremists at state and local levels to pass laws that disrupt education and make it harder to earn a living.

21 Likes

I wonder how Trump himself is talking about the gun-control issue behind closed doors. Thatā€™s two weirdos with AR-15s trying to take him down in two months. We know that Trump personally doesnā€™t give a shit about gun rights; he was once openly spitballing about ā€œTake the guns away first, go through due process secondā€ until every Republican in earshot went into full panic mode trying to explain how unteneble that would be. At what point does he just flip on them for purely selfish reasons?

14 Likes

They made a movie about ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€”then nobody wanted to release see it

10 Likes

CATHERWOOD

Oh, Nancy! Nancy! Itā€™s a success! Iā€™m back! Itā€™s a success! I have proof Iā€™ve been to ancient Greece! Look at this grape! Oh, itā€™sā€¦

6 Likes

The scenes with Roy Cohn training him might be interesting. Itā€™s not supposed to be a flattering flick.

8 Likes

He would 100% percent forget heā€™s in it and try to take an escalator
Indiana Jones Mind GIF

11 Likes

Serious Goku teaming up with Frieza vibes with this one

6 Likes

Guy was casing the golf course for at least 12 hours

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/16/ryan-routh-trump-assassination-gun-charges-00179308

4 Likes

The second one used an AK variant, not an AR-based rifle. Because you got this tiny gun-related detail wrong, your opinion is invalid and I will not listen to what else you have to say

18 Likes

The guy was supposedly 400-500 yards away. I donā€™t know much about guns but a quarter mile distance with an AK-47 sounds dubious at best. Most online search results indicate that AKā€™s are not great at anything over 300 yards.

Edit: Not that Iā€™m trying to be a gun pendant (and yes, I note the sarc in @Doctor_Faustus post)ā€¦but the gun he had was misidentified as an AK-47

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/09/15/trump-golf-course-gunman-weapon/

3 Likes

Was that how far he was from Trump when the Secret Service spotted him or how far away he was from the green where he expected Trump to be? Itā€™s my understanding they were patrolling a few holes ahead and a few holes behind during Trumpā€™s game and spotted him well before TFG was in harmā€™s way (which is to say they did their jobs as expected).

9 Likes

Itā€™s possible @Doctor_Faustus may have meant to mock the gunsplaining, not ask for more :thinking:

10 Likes