Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Trump spreads baseless claims about Harris’s debate performance

He also, without evidence, alleged fakery in crime statistics and job numbers.

“So David Muir owes me an apology,” Trump said. He added: “And his hair was much better five years ago.”

That’s rich.

Very last paragraph, perhaps what’s called a buried lede:

Trump repeatedly ribbed, “We have a lot of time.” But hundreds of fans left within the first 30 minutes, many complaining that he had been late and that the sound quality was poor. Almost all of the standing crowd had left before the end.

(WaPo’s still not oneboxing, but free link)
https://wapo.st/3MH1flA

13 Likes
14 Likes

The personification of grievance politics is getting triggered HARD

13 Likes

Poor baby!!

Angry White House GIF by Bubble Punk

16 Likes

Well, that’ll certainly bring her around… :roll_eyes:

10 Likes
12 Likes
6 Likes

Real genius!

(Cooper of course, not the self-proclaimed one.)

7 Likes
7 Likes

Sounds like a Florida man shot another Florida man outside his golf club and now the campaign are making it an assassination story line.

From the Guardian:

Meanwhile, citing sources, the New York Post added that two people exchanging gunfire meant specifically for each other engaged in a shootout. The shooters were not targeting Trump, the sources said, according to the outlet.

12 Likes

What a fucking ghoul.

19 Likes

Trump cries about all of his lost profit confirmed, He’s basically a ferengi.

12 Likes

Welp, I guess they took it down, because it’s now been made private… I’m guessing they took it down because the shoot was real (at least shots were fired)?

[ETA] Here is a presser about what’s going on…

:woman_shrugging:

I don’t think we (or they) know very much, other than they have someone in custody and what he had on them.

7 Likes

Thanks.

Sorry that so much of that vid wasn’t up to My and Our Usual Standards. I’ll delete that post.

8 Likes

At this point, we really don’t know much I doubt it’s a false flag, though. I wouldn’t be surprised it if turns out to be a right winger, tho.

8 Likes

Pretty sus account saying he was recruiting for Ukraine against Russia and for Taiwan against China. Way too convenient

5 Likes

“Do you know Nicky? She’s hot. Where’s Nicky?” Trump said from the stage while looking off to the side for the “X” singer.

12 Likes

and another Florida man tries to capitalize on it for his scam campaign.

It’s Florida men all the way down.

9 Likes

Even if true, DJT stock wipeout with Swift endorsement still takes the lead as lost leader.

2 Likes

11 Likes