Trump the Chump (Part 2)

He’s totally having an affair with her… also…

16 Likes

Also, unrelated but interesting, that was the trip where I realized it was time to fully socially transition. I was trying my best to look as butch and manly as possible (jeans, steel toed Doc Martens, plaid shirt…standard engineer casual wear) and I got ma’amed by the contractors and a couple of people in the airport.

15 Likes

Grace Helbig Yes GIF by This Might Get

7 Likes
11 Likes

Uh huh, smart idea dumbass

After the design of the T-shirts started going viral on social media, many of Swift’s fans were annoyed with Trump, 78, for “ripping off” the singer’s merch, especially since she has already voiced her support for his opponent.

“This is so pathetic,” said one user on X (formerly Twitter), while others theorized that the merch would only further amplify many Swifties’ disdain for Trump.

One person suggested, “All this is gonna do is increase swiftie registrations to vote for Kamala.”

Another echoed sarcastically, “This won’t backfire spectacularly at all.”

Many Swifties also began predicting that the 14-time Grammy winner would take legal action against Trump, who has already tried using AI-generated images to feign support from Swift.

“I see a copyright lawsuit in the making based on the design,” another user on Twitter wrote.

14 Likes

Idiot Reaction GIF

I mean, but still… let him keep digging that hole!

12 Likes
10 Likes

As a general rule of thumb, according to a physics prof back in college, an occupied high-rise office building consumes about the same amount of energy as an equivalent volume of the Sun generates, about 250 watts/m^3. This includes the humans, HVAC, lighting, computers, elevators, and so on. The skyscraper in question is roughly 415m tall x 44m wide x 23m thick, or a volume of approximately 420,000m^3 if you include basements and so on, and although only 70 of the 98 floors have been built out and even fewer are occupied, that still looks like about 105 megawatts of heat to deal with assuming full occupancy. 24 hours of that is about 2,520MWh.

Rule of thumb seems to be that, for datacenter use, it takes between 76,000 - 200,000 liters per MWh for cooling assuming a use-it-once then dump it back in the river approach. 20 million gallons is about 75 million liters, so that works out to about 30,000 liters/MWh.

So, either the building is way more efficient than a modern datacenter (unlikely), or it’s mostly unoccupied. Since 20+ floors are not even built out, the “retail deck” level is completely unoccupied and has never even had a tenant, most of the condominiums are investments, not homes, and the hotel which takes up the majority of the building is mostly empty most of the time, I’m going to go with the latter. Or I messed up the math again.

Shame about the fish, though.

10 Likes
7 Likes

“Chrome on ca-ca” is still ca-ca!

15 Likes

Trump said all it would take would be to turn a massive “faucet,” to switch from the water going “aimlessly into the Pacific” to sending it to communities, while also stopping wildfires. And he threatened to withhold federal wildfire money from California if Newsom didn’t cooperate this time.

From Trump promises California ‘more water than you ever saw’ - E&E News by POLITICO

Water Fix It GIF by Boomerang Official

14 Likes

22 Likes

Clearly a misquote. The water will be sent over the internet which, as we all know by now, is a series of tubes. And Tim Apple and Elon Twitter will help.

14 Likes

Leon!

5 Likes

15 Likes

Can’t wait for the “That’s All, Folks!” from those two.

16 Likes

melabruxa

19 Likes

That’s all part of Trump’s current racist conspiracy mongering: that Haitian immigrants in Ohio not only ate dogs and cats, they also ate ducks from one of the parks.

Is that before or after they finish raking the forests?

14 Likes

I thought it was (supposedly) geese.

Ugh, hard to keep up with this wave of batshit hatery.

13 Likes