Trump the Chump (Part 2)

If they signed up to be part of DJT or Truth Social, they knew. Probably more like, “Nunes is grifting so much that there’s not enough left for us to grift as much as we thought we could.”

9 Likes

13 Likes

I always question what erupts from my subconscious. In this case, I may have accidentally accessed Trump’s. Or his conscious mind. I’m scaring myself. Okay. Now I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Is there something in Project 2025 about transferring ownership from father to husband as part of marrying off a daughter? That would probably involve some sort of prenup as well.

5 Likes

The transvestigators are gonna have a field day with this one

11 Likes

At last.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/06/us/politics/trump-speeches-age-cognitive-decline.html

20 Likes

Angry About Time GIF by Amazon Prime Video

22 Likes

If they have several every day from now until the election and multiple outlets, particularly conservative ones repeat it saying “well the NYT is saying it”, then they can possibly consider their slate wiped clean on this one count of hypocritical assholery.

If.

13 Likes

You’re more generous than I on their penance.

17 Likes

Being honest I’m only saying it as I know it’s never going to happen.

12 Likes

18 Likes

wedding-singer-adam-sandler

And here of course “yesterday” means “at least eight years ago”.

7 Likes

Truth Social seems to be a target-rich environment for people who are easy to con.

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

23 Likes
10 Likes

14 Likes

Not sure where to put this. It’s turning the ‘poison in the blood’ argument back against Trump, detailing how connected his father’s family was to Nazi atrocities:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Well that must be awkward for his fans with the pointy hoods

9 Likes

It’s not awkward, because he doesn’t mean anyone on his own side.

“The anti-Jewish hatred has returned even here in America, in our streets, our media and our college campuses and within the ranks of the Democrat Party, in particular, not in the Republican Party. I will tell you that it’s not in the Republican Party,” the former president added.

3 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/07/us/politics/trump-gaza-israel.html

8 Likes