Trump the Chump (Part 2)

12 Likes

May be true, but TFG has the ego to try.

Lock him up and melt down the key.

4 Likes

I am no religious scholar, but it is really hard for me to imagine any version of Christianity where Trump has just now put his soul in danger. He broke all ten commandments a long time ago.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Well, heā€™s getting close with the Prosperity Gospel folks as his wealth declines.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Easter is the drunken bumper car of holidays.

6 Likes

His Easter message. As rich as he claims to be youā€™d think he could afford a period or paragraph.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE ā€œDERANGEDā€ JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND ā€œSICK,ā€ MRS. FANI ā€œFAUNIā€ WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE ā€œSPECIALā€ PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS ā€œLOVINGā€ HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOEā€™S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.ā€™s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

9 Likes

I remember his ā€œHappy New Year to all, including my many enemiesā€ message that Mark Hamill recorded as the Joker. This one is too unhinged to even work for that.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think even the lock-picking lawyer could open his caps-lock.

10 Likes

If this editorial is a trick to get more readers, then I have been duped. Nice piece.

3 Likes

Trump Posts Articles on Easter That He is ā€œThe Chosen Oneā€ by God

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-posts-articles-on-easter-that-he-is-the-chosen-one-by-god

7 Likes

Jesus wept.

5 Likes

The folks who believe in such a thing should be weeping but alas here we are.

Can we stop making broad sweeping generalizations about religious people? Of course he has a group of people who are Christians who support him. There are plenty who are Christians who absolutely oppose him. And many of them ARE weeping. Stop elevating the voices of the far right as the ā€œauthenticā€ voice of anything.

3 Likes

Jesus asked for his puke emoji.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Elon is not going to like this.

6 Likes

Once again, my senators are doing a kick ass job!

10 Likes

Republicans File Bill to Rename Dulles After Trump

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/republicans-file-bill-to-rename-dulles-after-trump

Gosar also told Fox, ā€œI can see no more fitting recognition than naming both airports in our nationā€™s capital after Americaā€™s two best presidents: DCA after President Reagan and Dulles after President Trump.ā€

Barf (Family Guy) #ReactionGifs

8 Likes