Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Don’t they usually name things after people posthumously?

5 Likes

Apparently not:

On February 6, 1998, President Bill Clinton signed legislation changing the airport’s name from Washington National Airport to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, to honor the former president on his 87th birthday.

4 Likes

“Twice Impeached Trump Airport” as a nice ring to it.

9 Likes

Even better:

“Welcome to Twice Impeached 91 Times (and counting) Indicted Trump Memorial Rest Area”

7 Likes

If Republicans insist he deserves recognition, I would propose building a new wind farm in his name.

9 Likes

In the desert (hot air) next to a waste treatment facility (symbolizing the bullshit he spews)?

6 Likes

Airport code DJT I assume. Looks like it isn’t being used currently

6 Likes

A frightning thought.

At least with Reagan National we can refer to it as the unrelated DCA.

3 Likes

If Trump gets convicted in any of his criminal trials, do we have an idea where he’s likely to serve his sentence (assuming he lives long enough to exhaust his appeals)? Democrats filing a bill to rename that penitentiary (or attaching an amendment to the Republican airport renaming bill) after Trump would be fitting.

It wouldn’t be the John Oliver Memorial Sewer Plant but I think Trump (and his family) would appreciate an invitation to the renaming ceremony.

7 Likes

Do any air traffic controllers work there? :thinking:

8 Likes

Not any more! /h

Yeah they do but most of those folks are working out of an FAA fusion center apart from the airport.

4 Likes

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—An ugly scene unfolded at Mar-a-Lago on Monday as an increasingly apoplectic Donald J. Trump watched the stock price of his newly listed Trump Media & Technology Group plummet.

Incensed by CNBC’s graph tracking his stock’s dizzying descent, Trump uncapped a black Sharpie and started defacing the TV screen in a desperate attempt to halt the slide.

After Eric Trump whined that his father was “wrecking the TV,” the indicted businessman hurled the Sharpie at his son, disfiguring his forehead.

Across the country, members of the MAGA movement who invested in Trump Media were reportedly in a state of shock that a company run by Donald Trump could lose money.

Chef’s kiss for the last sentence.

12 Likes

Rep. Gerry Connolly’s response: “Donald Trump is facing 91 felony charges. If Republicans want to name something after him, I’d suggest they find a federal prison.”

:popcorn:

11 Likes

Trump going after the ones he suspects that are messing up his company:

9 Likes

Something, something honor among thieves…

Or not.

3 Likes

They’ll be concerns stated that they can’t accommodate his security detail etc.

I suggest the brig of the retired battleship New Jersey. It certainly has the space and can insure his safety. And as a museum ship this would add to its public educational mission.

7 Likes

It’s becoming more and more difficult to separate truth from fiction

4 Likes

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — The sister of murder victim Ruby Garcia said she and her family were home watching live, in disbelief, as former President Donald Trump told an audience in Grand Rapids that he had spoken with “some of her family.”

“He did not speak with any of us, so it was kind of shocking seeing that he had said that he had spoke with us, and misinforming people on live TV,” Ruby Garcia’s sister, Mavi Garcia, told Target 8.

7 Likes

Are you suggesting some kind of quid pro quo? Because I just might be able to stomach a name change in that case.

9 Likes

8 Likes