Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Seven years ago today:

4 Likes

She sure looks angry that Donnie is asking her to sell MyPillow crap on the QVC.

There is hate in her heart.

5 Likes

Still falling…

4 Likes

I was going to suggest that her expression actually makes her resemble her husband, but same diff.

6 Likes

Sad trombone :musical_note:

7 Likes

the ex-president’s stake is now valued at $3bn

Still at least $4 billion too high.

9 Likes

The biographical drama stars Sebastian Stan as Trump and explores his career as an aspiring real estate tycoon in the New York City of the 1970s and 1980s. The film is described as a mentor-protégé narrative that documents the start of an American dynasty and tackles themes including power, corruption and deception. It delves into the relationship between Trump and Roy Cohn, the New York City prosecutor oft-remembered for working with Sen. Joseph McCarthy during the Second Red Scare.

4 Likes

DJT Stock Is Down Again

Trump Media’s revenue came to $4.1 million for 2023, and it posted a net loss of $58.2 million.

5 Likes

Tina Fey Swipe Left GIF

8 Likes

Do not want.

5 Likes

I will accept this if it’s like that one reenactment in Invader Zim that is just the characters saying “duhhh” to each other the whole time, or maybe The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on rakes.

6 Likes

Sebastian Stan? Didn’t he play a post-Soviet sleeper agent with an agenda to subvert democracy and usher in fascist regime?

(Also, the Winter Soldier in the Marvel movies.)

8 Likes
6 Likes

What a clear indication that Putin was feeding him this disinformation for years in preparation for the attack on Ukraine. Not like Trump learns anything easily, so it would have had to have been constantly reinforced over time.

9 Likes
17 Likes

Following the blunder, Mr Rosenberg decided to have a bit of fun with Mr Trump’s attorneys – and told them he’d be keeping the money they sent him.

“I don’t have any files for you,” the apparently bemused Brooklynite wrote back, according to a filing from the former president’s legal team.

He added: “PS - The phone number you provided was disconnected.

“PPS - I’m keeping the fifteen dollars,” he added, referencing the money Mr Trump’s lawyers had sent him to help pay for sending the documents.

9 Likes

The wrong person, although freaking stupid, is at least understandable.

Giving the wrong number? That’s even worse.

7 Likes

Maybe somebody didn’t pay the phone bill?

6 Likes

14 Likes
4 Likes