Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

7 Likes

Maybe let let NY dump their trash there instead of trucking it down South.

7 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes
4 Likes

Honestly, I’m OK with that. Either get rid of the restriction or apply it to everyone.

6 Likes

I would love to see that awful Tower become the new home for the Immigration Department.

5 Likes

I’m sure he has his cronies stealing all the fixtures and the copper out of the walls right now.

8 Likes

Well doesn’t that look SUPER CONVENIENT for both Trump and the conservatives who want to basically control TikTok

8 Likes

Eric Trump Says Lenders He Hit for Half-Billion Dollars in Father’s Bond Scramble ‘Were Laughing’

We’re all laughing at you, Eric.

Also - if - as you say - 500 million dollar bonds aren’t available in the market - that’s your problem.

And your father just got a $100 million bond - you just get 5 of those - you business genius. But it’s not the bond amount; it’s that your father isn’t credit worthy.

8 Likes

He just needs to cut back on avocado toast.

12 Likes

“He’s never won a championship at a course he doesn’t own and operate,” Reilly, who has golfed with Trump, said on MSNBC on Tuesday. “He’s played in Pebble Beach, he’s played in the Tahoe one, where there are rules and judges and cameras. And in those, he’s never finished in the top half. So he wins when anybody who disagrees that he won is out of the club. That’s how he gets it.”

Reilly, who wrote an entire book on how Trump cheats at golf, said the former president even confessed one of his methods: When he buys a golf course, he plays the first round alone and declares himself the course champion.

And that’s not the only trick up Trump’s sleeve.

Reilly said golfers have to trust each other because of the vast distances on the course and the fact that no referees are keeping watch ― and Trump takes full advantage of that.

The former president “always gets a turbo-charged golf cart that goes three times as fast as yours, so he’s always 200 yards ahead, and that gives him time to cheat.”

Trump moves his ball to better spots and kicks his opponents’ balls into the bunker.

“One time in L.A., he was playing $50 a hole with these three guys, he hits it in the pond. They see the splash,” Reilly said. “By the time they get there, it’s in the middle of the fairway, and they’re like, ‘What the F, Donald?’ And he goes, ‘It must’ve been the tide.’”

FILL THE SWAMP! FILL THE SWAMP! FILL THE SWAMP!

10 Likes

images

Must’ve been one of his golf partners

5 Likes
5 Likes

I checked his truthful social feed, he did indeed post this.

5 Likes

Trump spokesman on me: “Rick fantasizes about having a golf game as good as President Trump.” … Fine. I bet $100k I can beat Trump on a course he DOESN’T own w/ USGA rules officials watching. (Hey, some white-collar prisons have courses.) #CommanderInCheat

7 Likes

Or cheat more than he does just to piss him off.

Yep - that was a birdie Don. You should have seen it.

7 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes