Trump the Chump (Part 2)

You can count on Americans to be super shitty to each other and simply not give a fuck about other people who they perceive as different to them at all; but even the worst cracker reactionaries in this country, typically love the shit out of dogs.

10 Likes

I was looking through the voter’s guide for my state’s primary and this was what the Trump section said.

Elected Experience
45th President of the United States
Other Professional Experience
Businessman, real estate mogul, television star, and author.
Education
Graduate of the prestigious Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania
Community Service
45th President of the United States
Statement
I left behind my former life because I could not sit by and watch career politicians continue bleeding this country dry and allow other nations to take advantage of us on trade, borders, foreign policy, and national defense. As President, I took on every powerful special interest, fixing globalist trade deals, ending foreign wars, securing the border, and standing up to Big Pharma and China. Together, we put America First and returned power to the American People.

The corrupt government cartel is once again destroying our country. We are a nation that surrendered in Afghanistan, and allowed Russia to devastate Ukraine, China to threaten Taiwan, and Iran to build a nuclear weapon. We are a nation where free speech is no longer allowed, crime is rampant like never before, terrorists are invading our southern border, and the economy is in a recession. We are a nation that is hostile to liberty, freedom, and faith.

Our populist movement to Make America Great Again is the only force on earth that will lead our country back to safety, prosperity, and peace. I will never stop fighting for you, the American People, against the failed political establishment.

I take the slings and arrows for you so that we can have our country back. Together, we will finish the job of saving our country once and for all and raise the next generation of strong American Patriots and Leaders.

People read this and think “yeah this guy seems fit to be president”? JFC. This reads like some kind of satire, not someone’s honest attempt to hold the country’s highest office. (Not to mention the amount of lies per sentence is just off the charts.)

10 Likes

11 Likes

One step closer to orange jumpsuit time

5 Likes

Yeah, the Constitution Party candidates have notoriously nutso profiles in the voter’s guide; this actually makes them look good!

4 Likes

Is that jumpsuit or just forced sale?

3 Likes

Why not both? The more he loses, the more obvious it will be to future juries that he’s a lying, cheating, philandering parasite who should be in jail, not sitting around a mansion, even with a tracking bracelet.

Trump Tower doesn’t have his name on the deeds or titles, that’s owned by GMAC Commercial Mortgage. Same’s probably true of everything he owns, and once his part is siezed and sold his name comes off of them.

His only real hope is that his illegal SPAC operation comes off as planned, and I am terribly disappointed that the SEC broke its own rules to allow the merger with Truth Social to proceede. That would, if the price holds and the various entities involved allow him to sell early, give him enough cash to weather all this. Is it too much to hope that ponzi scheme just collapses as he’s ready to cash out?

Without a pile of personal cash, with the RNC’s war chests empty, with conviction after conviction, even if it’s only civil for now, the odds of Trump ending up locked up and finally for the first time in his life facing actual Justice, and not the watered down version he’s always faced, grows.

I’m not happy about how slow this is taking, and that it now looks like most of the truly damning cases will not be resolved before the election, and the SC can go fuck itself, but every little bit helps improve the odds of him being convicted, sentenced, stripped of all assetts, and imprisoned for life.

5 Likes

FU Merrick.

1 Like

8 Likes

Sheriff’s deputies applied a boot?

5 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/03/17/how-donald-trump-uses-humor-to-make-the-outrageous-sound-normal-00146119

7 Likes

Former President Donald Trump has filed a defamation suit against ABC News and one of its best known anchors, George Stephanopoulos, alleging that the TV journalist damaged Trump’s standing by saying on air that he had been found liable for raping E. Jean Carroll, a journalist and writer who recently won a defamation suit against the former Commander in Chief.

8 Likes

ABC is owned by Disney, right?

10 Likes

The positive side being they may get to counter sure?

At least get court costs and lawyers fees. Though he’s looking pretty tapped out.

9 Likes

Donnie is a BINO.

BINO = BILLIONAIRE IN NAME ONLY

11 Likes

Aren’t jokes supposed to be funny?

11 Likes

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

7 Likes

https://bsky.app/profile/mitchellepner.bsky.social/post/3ko5nbffhos2q

“his holdings are not nearly as valuable as defendants claim” :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

Plus his practice of using layers of shell companies for his real estate deals mean an extensive forensic accounting project to make sure he even “owns” them.

11 Likes

Ooh I have a good idea for those properties. Get some trailers to put on them to house refugees that Texas sends to the state

16 Likes