Trump the Chump (Part 2)

TrumpTheShark

9 Likes
7 Likes

But hey, maybe the policy is there so he can scapegoat it for Trump Media’s stock collapse

That is unfortunately too plausible.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Excited Oh My God GIF by Saturday Night Live

say it ain't so - GIF - Imgur

10 Likes
8 Likes

Trump Media warns Nasdaq of suspected market manipulation

Trump Media, the parent company of the former president’s Truth Social, alerted Nasdaq Inc. on Thursday of what the company suspects is illegal activity driving down the price of its shares.

In a letter to the exchange, Devin Nunes, the CEO of Trump Media (DJT), laid out what he believes could be deemed “naked” short selling.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/markets/trump-media-nasdaq-suspected-market-manipulation/index.html

Maybe because your offering is a worthless scam?

9 Likes

They always accuse others of what they’re doing. Trying to manipulate the stock price.

12 Likes

“Naked shorting” seems on-brand for T**** and Nunes, both…

8 Likes

Stormy ruins Trump’s entire week.

They’re seeing different fundraisers? Is this a trial separation?

11 Likes
10 Likes

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

9 Likes

“People are allowed to speak about me and I have a gag order, just to show you how much more unfair it is,”

Because they aren’t the defendant in a criminal trial you fucking moron. Don’t want that “unfairness”? Don’t crime.

7 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Here’s my guess: based on only the footage shown.

I think Trump is saying that even if we have cleaner air in the U.S., that people in China or India won’t be having clean air, and that will make our air here in the U.S. dirty anyway. Or at least that’s a trope against regulations I have heard in the past, and it fits the gibberish.

Anyone else?

4 Likes

They’ll be cleaner air in the court room as soon as Tumpy leaves.

7 Likes
8 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

(Fake, but hilarious.)

12 Likes
8 Likes