Trump the Chump (Part 2)

10 Likes
8 Likes

Trump Taco Bell’s up before the hearings purposely. He thinks he’s disrespecting the judge - but he’s really targeting his own defense team and the jury.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Haley left the race too late to remove her name from the ballot.

Looking weak, Donnie!

9 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t see any shiv scars or his walker.

9 Likes

trailer Don

9 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/24/trump-brothers-loyalty-czars-transition-team

Exclusive: Trump brothers Eric and Don Jr. emerge as loyalty czars

Gatekeepers for the Project 2025 people? Come the day, the ChristoFash would take the Idiot Bros to the washroom for bowling practice.

8 Likes

“So far as I know, you don’t pay someone $130,000 not to have sex with you,”

-Mitt Romney

14 Likes
9 Likes

Why on earth do people support this guy?

Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him “Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy” strong text(New York Post!). Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word “Lethargic” from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!

7 Likes
9 Likes

What kind of son have I created?

-Mary Trump (Donald’s mother)

7 Likes

I know nothing about her, and I suspect given the time period, she didn’t get a lot of say in her choice of spouse. That said, considering she was married to a KKK supporting, real estate frauding, racist piece of shit, I am guessing she would be just fine with what he has become.

7 Likes

It’s a true quote.

Something about her & him:

6 Likes

8 Likes

The National Enquirer was the go-to American tabloid for many years. Donald Trump helped change that

10 Likes

“go-to”?!!
NatEnq has only ever been a “go-to” bird cage liner!

9 Likes

Weekly World News is where it’s at!

9 Likes