Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I think it’s bowdlerized because it’s gendered, as if women’s genitals are somehow gross and/or inferior.

2 Likes

13 Likes
10 Likes

Two articles to share about Trump:

and:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Is that really the right word? :wink:

6 Likes

15th percentile, apparently–on someone that’s in the 97th percentile for height. So he’s not only got tiny hands on an absolute scale, they’re also absolutely miniaturized on a relative proportion to his body.

There’s also an outline here for you can compare your hands against his–and, wow, his hands are tiny.

10 Likes

This is why you don’t go out of your way to piss off The Washington Post, who, as the popular quote says, “buy ink by the barrel.”

11 Likes

Probably not!

2 Likes

My head hurts…

10 Likes

Twitter suspends account of Melania Trump speechwriter Meredith McIver, who probably isn’t a real person

To this day, tabloid journalist and close Donald Trump confidant Piers Morgan is the only member of the media who claims to have ever had contact with her.

9 Likes

Yeezus.

I’m so fucking done with this guy. Fuck Trump, the horse he rode in on, the person who bred the horse, that horse’s offspring, and the land on which they graze.

6 Likes

Donald Trump is our Rob Ford. Here’s Trump playing beach volleyball.

https://vine.co/v/5qtvaEVjq3D

2 Likes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290875-trump-i-will-attend-three-debates-but-could-negotiate

I’m sure he will.

11 Likes

4 Likes

So this just happened.

It’s a very short clip, but if you can’t or don’t care to watch it, he suggests that the 2nd Amendment is the way to stop Hillary Clinton from choosing Supreme Court judges.

10 Likes

Just one more log on the bonfire of similarity between Trump and his kindred spirits:

7 Likes

At what point does this become a totally unfair slur on Rob Ford?

Whatever happened to him, anyway?

11 Likes

Isn’t he dead? Should somebody start a topic about it?

10 Likes

You’re a little late.

2 Likes
10 Likes