Trump the Chump (Part 1)

And that they thought that town hall was a “debate” :woman_shrugging:t2: WTAF?

1 Like
8 Likes

NY Post is possibly less credible than the nation’s leading tabloid.

6 Likes

At President Donald Trump’s rally in Erie, Pa., on Tuesday, he warned that if Joe Biden is elected, he will be too boring for people to even care about government.

“Nobody’s gonna be interested in politics anymore,” he said.

Trump’s ad-libbed remarks thoroughly undermined what he was reading off the teleprompter - Raw Story

11 Likes

One can only hope. Although voter apathy has in no small part caused this clusterfuck.

4 Likes

Trump doesn’t care about politics either, this is still all just a ratings game for him.

8 Likes

I know it’s already been covered but I just can’t get enough of this headline:

Trump told a rally crowd in swing-state Pennsylvania that he was only there because of how badly his campaign is going

I’m sure he got a standing ovation.

Badly!
Badly!
Badly!

13 Likes

Vote for me you insignificant turds!

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1603329863713

17 Likes

100 proof spiced cider is the drink of choice this month.

7 Likes

Gin.
2020 is the year of gin.
yes, the spice must flow, but not this year. this year we drink gin after Labor Day, we drink gin with our apples, pumpkins, turkey and what all. so pour some fking gin in your Starbucks PSL. 2020 is the year of gin.
edit: should have posted to Goddamn You 2020 thread, maybe. sorry.

13 Likes

Yet Another Assistant (Michael Palin) : (running in) Did somebody say ‘ratings’ to Mr Trump?

(Cleese points angrily towards the Husband and Wife)

Verity: Twice!

Other Assistant: (shouting throughout the store) Hey, everybody! Somebody said ‘ratings’ to Mr Trump – twice! (joins in the singing)

(Organ music swells and they carry on singing)

Verity: It’s not working, we need more!

(The entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir begins to sing in the background. Sounds of water splashing; eventually Trump removes the bucket again and they stop singing)

Verity: Oh, intercourse…

10 Likes

Rum.

12 Likes

Gin is a drink for all seasons. Nothing nicer in the summer than a nice Hendrick’s G&T!

8 Likes

Having turkey day with my friend that I mentioned is getting a snazzy new chariot. Her drink is coconut rum and I have no objections at all.

8 Likes

I don’t know what we’re doing this year yet; usually we’d get together with extended family out of town, but that’s off the table…

7 Likes

milk and cheese gin makes a man mean

11 Likes

Or mead…

11 Likes

Vodka.

ab fab patsy vodka bottle chug

12 Likes

That works too.

12 Likes