Trump: "The economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/15/trump-the-economy-does-bett.html

4 Likes

I have a feeling that money spent on political ads is useless at this point.

If you’re going to vote for 45, there is no reason to believe that interrupting your sit-com with a Biden ad is going to do anything other than annoy you.

If you’re going to vote for not-45, good on you and I hope you live in a swing state.

It’s going to be an interesting fall.

ETA: grammerish

7 Likes

His reaction, as always to such things: who are you gonna believe, me or your lyin’ eyes?

7 Likes

That is because Republicans just seem to leave the economy in a shambles. Up is the only direction.

9 Likes

Dems (‘liberals’) like big gov’t that helps people. GOPs (‘conservatives’) like big gov’t that kills people. Helping people usually benefits the economy more than killing them. See, it’s easy.

4 Likes

You think? Like maybe, just maybe, putting more money in the hands of the masses who will actually go out and buy stuff might actually be better for the economy than concentrating wealth in the hands of a bunch of plutocrats who hoard money in offshore bank accounts while buying the occasional super-yacht or apocalypse bunker? Or is that just crazy talk?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.