Trump to take over official @POTUS Twitter account

We’re all Dutch now?

5 Likes

I’d have more confidence in that if it weren’t for the sycophantic efforts of a GOP controlled congress to dismantle as much of the US government and regulation as they can. They are working to break things so they can’t be fixed again, such as destroying the EPA and allowing endangered speices to become extinct, for Federal lands to be given away to states that will sell them off to be despoiled for short term private profits, and so much more.

The constitution was not built to protect against this level of demagogic conspiracy.

10 Likes

Rainbow chaser?

13 Likes

A rainbow. Unfortunately appropriate biblical symbolism - something we can look forward to after Trump has destroyed all life on earth but for 8 related people.

5 Likes

POTUS now = President of the Unhinged Sector

4 Likes

Touching moment chaser?

11 Likes

Ew. Ewewewewewewewewewewewewew. Ew.

1 Like

That was a set-up…

12 Likes

PEETUS man! PEETUS!

Fuck that asshole.

1 Like

Those would be yuge tweets

1 Like

Why are you saying “ew”? It came right after a really sweet photo, so I’m confused.

Like that dingy old White House?

Did 10 Million people already unsubscribe in the past 29 minutes, or did Twitter get confused about the number of followers after the changeover?

It’s possible that Twitter is catching up, and it’s re-adding all the followers through some process. In the screenshot from CNN, it lists just 863 followers. http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/potus-twitter-switch/

Depending on how that process works, I wonder if someone who unfollows now might get re-added an hour or two from now, when it finishes catching up.

1 Like

Placement with respect to photo is coincidental. Ewness is purely Trump inspired.

1 Like

Gotcha…thanks for the clarification!

Wouldn’t it be weird if the @POTUS account were blocked for hate speech and harassment?

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.