Trump to Turkey's Erdogan: 'Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool.'

There are…assorted downsides; but periods of history where “low information” typically meant “illiterate” and frequently precluded “voter” sure do make for a nicer looking historical record.

1 Like

The situation comedy known as President Trump is developing exactly how I thought it would.

3 Likes

If anyone can destroy an economy, I firmly believe it’s Trump. Now… how can we get him elected in Turkey? I’m even okay with just sending him there to wander the streets. Whatever it takes, really.

This fucking jamoke.

18 Likes

It does sound better if read by Mr T.

Dog help us all.

10 Likes

It is a shit stain after all.

2 Likes

Bwahahahaha. This can’t be real. I mean seriously - it can’t. It reads like a middle schooler creative writing work, where they are grasping with tropes and character voice.

What’s hilarious is now Trump has forced one of two things to happen:

1. We actually have to attack forces of a NATO ally.

or

1. The US is made to look EXTREMELY weak.
22 Likes

No 2 already happened.

27 Likes

And yet his supporters think we’re sticking it to the rest of the world and hanging out with tough guys like Putin… :roll_eyes:

23 Likes

Right, but it can get a lot worse.

6 Likes

10 bucks says trump leaves the 50 or so US nukes in place thinking that he still has an ally in Turkey.

9 Likes
9 Likes

dRumf forgot to correctly complete his sentence. It should read “Don’t be a fool like me.”

3 Likes

:musical_note: He’s the baaaaad guy…

14 Likes

One of those shells currently being fired at US troops might actually hit them. Then the shit will hit the fan. (Especially since Trump’s talking points have mutated to US troops being “totally safe now” thanks to him…)

9 Likes

He still manages to play with his Sharpie on the signature, tho.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for his Library of America edition!

EDIT: looks like someone beat me to it…

13 Likes

⊥rump has said he wants out of NATO…

This might achieve that goal, though not necessarily the way he expects.

7 Likes

Oh, the huge manatee! This is JUST LIKE his stupid TradeWarz!™ Screw things up royally then relent and say 'look how I fixed everything! it isn’t quite as f!cked up as I made it! derp!"

6 Likes

Read Trump’s letter in the voice of the cowboy from Mulholland Drive.

6 Likes

Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool.

The similarity to one of the most pathetic songs ever written, Rick Springfield’s Don’t Talk to Strangers, is not coincidental:

Don’t talk to strange men, don’t be a fool
I’m hearing stories, I don’t think that’s cool

Why don’t you tell me, someone is loving you
'Cause you’re my girl, some say it’s no longer true
You’re seeing some slick continental dude
I’m begging you, please

Someone should rewrite this as a filksong where Chad Vladimir steals Erodgan from Virgin Donnie.

3 Likes