Trump Tower is #CrimeInfested

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/30/trump-tower-is-crimeinfested.html

11 Likes

15 months in prison for stabbing a man with a margarita glass.

I’d like to hear the rest of this story.

10 Likes

From 2016…

Bonus Resident: “Trump sold another apartment to a Panamanian company called Lasa Trade and Finance, a cover for former Haitian dictator Jean-Claude “Baby Doc” Duvalier, according to a 1986 lawsuit filed in the U.S. by his country’s government. The condo was purchased for about $1.6 million through the family decorator, the suit said.” -Bloomberg

13 Likes

38 Likes

Sketchy Neighborhood that 725 5th Ave.

SketchyHood

12 Likes

I regret I have but one like to give…

would have signed in on Enkwife’s account to like again if you could work the word ‘Nazi’ into the little girl’s reply. Just sayin…

4 Likes

Look, when trump tower selects its tenants, they’re not selecting the best. They’re not selecting you. They’re not selecting you- they’re selecting people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

37 Likes

What a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess!

5 Likes

Harsh.

18 Likes
5 Likes

In other rodent-infested news, guess who owns almost 9000 rental units in Maryland.

17 Likes

Accompanying music:

It’s ok, because it’s the whiteright kind of criminals.

7 Likes

That rape count is way too low. Oh wait, that’s just since trump moved to DC.

3 Likes

It almost certainly literally is, being a major building in a major, densely populated city.

1 Like

I’ve become so numb to the rampant criminality of and surrounding president trump that this line actually jumped out the most:
“Two luxury apartments in Trump Tower. One for himself and one exclusively for his cats.”

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m sure that it’s mainly Trump on Trump crimes.

2 Likes

does any of this remotely matter? in the slightest?

he’s the most powerful person in the country, maybe in the world and not a single person can stop anything he wants to do for the next 18 months

just imagine the last hour pardons he is going to sign away like mad if he is somehow voted out

you know how most presidents get old and grey from all the stress? he’s the first one I’ve seen in half a dozen who has become the least stressed out from all the vacation days he gets the public to pay for and he profits, $100K a pop every time he goes to mar-a-lardo because all the agents, etc. have to pay fees, rent, etc.

1 Like

Well, it IS Trump-infested, after all! :wink:

Someone needs to start using that term in public. A Trump-infested administration, a Trump-infested White House, and so on.

4 Likes