Trump troll Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart, announces plan to launch own media brand

15 Likes

Oh fuck no; don’t give him any ideas!

The scary thing about that suggestion is that even the alleged pro-pedophilia stance might not be enough to preclude him from getting the job.

4 Likes

Fuck that. Milo said repeatedly in interviews that he enjoyed being abused, that he looked back on it fondly, and that it made him a better person.

Now he wants sympathy and is using his abuse as a crutch, like a waif in the street. No, Milo. You can’t have it both ways.

25 Likes

Must…resist…urge…to…comment

18 Likes

He has a funny definition of “better person” then. Cause he’s an ass - and that’s being generous.

18 Likes

I think it’s actually a bit mean - you left out the hole.

9 Likes

To be fair, an asshole is a useful thing to have around. A Milo is not.

25 Likes

His definition seems to be “a more worldly guy who gives great blowjobs”.

4 Likes

What is it that this guy stands for anyway?

I hear less about what his policy views are and more about how he thinks being an asshole is a valuable part of a free society. If “the end justifies the means” then what is the goal Yiannapoulos is aiming for? It seems redundant: being an asshole to prove that it’s OK to be an asshole.

Yiannapoulos is to political discourse what GG Allin was to rock and roll: a pointless sideshow where “being edgy” is the only thing on the bill.

11 Likes

Of the two? I’ll take GG…

I think Milo stands for his own self-aggrandizement.

14 Likes

With the campaign shitstorm out of the way, a big shiny blinking distraction troll isn’t actually useful anymore. He was always a disposable embarrassment for Breitbart and I’m sure the rest of the conservative establishment was waiting with bated breath to publicly shut him out at a moment’s notice.
“We’ll need a signed resignation letter in the next 15 minutes or so, or we can just fire you and go to court. What, those twelve old straight white men with crewcuts you passed in reception? Those are the lawyers Bannon personally retains for special jobs, because even he thinks they’re evil an— Oh, nice penmanship, Milo, wow.”

7 Likes

It’s such an offensive term that he painted every single trans woman with it by saying he doesn’t trust them around little girls. Projection.

20 Likes

Personally speaking, I trust the average transperson way more than I’d ever trust an attention seeking asshole like Milo.

22 Likes

Milo has said he has a visa exemption as an alien of extraordinary abilities.

“Alien of extraordinary ability is an alien classification by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. The United States may grant a priority visa to an alien who is able to demonstrate “extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics”, or through some other extraordinary career achievements”

No waiting for him. Like those Nazi scientists.

7 Likes

I guess his only venues left are facebook and Bill Maher’s show.

11 Likes

Hopefully he stays in the street…

8 Likes

Will Breitbart be removing the Caps Lock from his name too?

2 Likes

I seriously doubt that Maher will have him back on again, now that he’s ‘proved’ how much he supports free speech, even when the speech in question is worthless drivel.

6 Likes

True… but how many times did he bring Anne Coulter back to spew her filth?

5 Likes

Like you said up-thread, she didn’t ‘support pederasty,’ either.

Plus, BM’s publicity stunt happened right before this scandal dropped; and the timing is significant, IMO.

Maher got what he wanted from the little troll, and now that he’s outlived his usefulness he can be readily tossed aside.

Also this is obligs:

12 Likes