Trump upset at Musk's lies

You said pretty much what I want going to rant about.

JIT and Lean only really work when people abide by all the principles (such as keeping low-water mark amounts of inventory at the plants or warehouses next door)- I blame the MBAs in Accounting for a lot of the ‘we don’t need that much stock, now do we? we can save an extra 30 grand a month in storage costs by eliminating that low water mark’, and six months down the road when another Evergiven blocks a shipping lane and thrashes all the supply lines, you can’t run the plant that makes $millions/day because Accounting wanted to save a few bucks on the storage building holding the parts for the plant.

8 Likes

Although it’s probably even higher up than that. C-suite executives often create company and division-wide goals for decreasing inventory levels year after year. When that’s competing with market growth and new product introductions, there’s only one way for the plant-level folks to make their bonuses: cut inventory below healthy levels.

5 Likes

That’s what it’s all about! He’s incoherently raging because Musk was his last, best chance to regain his 88.9 million Twitter followers. Now, he’s stuck with booby-prize “Truth” Social, its cow-eyed CEO Devin Nunes, and its anemic 2 million users. Poor guy! Give him his blankie and let him take a nap.

3 Likes

Fixed that for ya.

2 Likes

He’s literally read the Mars Trilogy and doesn’t realise that he’s not one of the polyamorous anarchist protagonists, but rather he’s one of the corporate powers on Earth trying to exploit the planet.

5 Likes

I make ample use of the words “single point of failure” when I’m talking near those people.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.