Trump wants 25% cut in US military fund to deter Russian aggression

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/10/putins-biznatch.html

5 Likes

The fake billionaire’s gotta hold off the “Cypriot” creditors for as long as he can.

40 Likes

Right up to the point we’re trying to find a reliable way to not inhale nuclear fallout, Trump’s going to be the perfect president. :-/

13 Likes

Oh, that kind of cut.

The headline made it sound like he wanted 25% of that budget deposited into his account. Which would be completely unsurprising.

32 Likes

Why would he ever want to waste money there? STOP TRYING TO LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

14 Likes

If he made the US military fight itself … that might use up 25% of the military right there.

Cage match style.

And he could pay-per-view it.

I’m gonna shut up before this shit happens.

6 Likes

quid pro what?

6 Likes

Traitor…

16 Likes

58 Likes

Maybe if it was a baseline reduction of the overall budget, ok. But a targeted cut? With all of the shenanigans surrounding Russia?

He really is THAT fucking dumb.

24 Likes

At first I was thinking ‘the right thing for the wrong reasons’ when I thought that it was a 25% cut in overall defense spending. But a 25% cut in specific spending on defense against Russia - that’s so blatant.

He really is untouchable now.

21 Likes

No such fucking thing.

They eventually got Capone, they eventually got Gotti; it’s surviving this muthafucka until he finally ‘gets got’ that the trick…

40 Likes

tumblr_oussz0Q3Wu1w5of3zo1_500

41 Likes

And taxes are where we should be focused on this one too…

21 Likes

Agreed; take that orange fucker down.

27 Likes

Roger That!

15 Likes

I was going to say, this sounds like the classic mafia bust out.. You’ve got some idiot to sign off on all the orders, and you know he’s going to get caught eventually so ram through as much profit as you can before you’re ready to burn the place down on the way out and walk away. You get yours, your “partner” gets shafted, and someone else has to worry about the mess you leave behind.

23 Likes

Next he’s going to announce the Russians are landing troops on Myrtle Beach in a joint military exercise. Stand down.

11 Likes

He’s not just defending his bullshit Russian fanboy-ism now, he’s defending his ego - which means he will never change course or admit that he’s wrong.

9 Likes

Didn’t he just brag about increasing spending?!

5 Likes