Trump wants to cap lifetime Medicaid benefits, even for disabled people, the chronically ill, and people with Alzheimer's

He didn’t pass any fucking test.

4 Likes

Obviously it will “inspire” them to take advantage of Trump’s next yuge construction project (once The Wall is done): the national ice flows! Yes, situated in Arizona a giant ice flow for the old and feeble to crawl out on and gently use the last of their medicaid.

(I would have tried to call it a modest proposal, but I could’t get “modest” and the “T-word” to stay in one sentence)

5 Likes

Killing people off as a way to save money. As opposed to the more sane one of NOT GIVING A TRILLION DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WHO DON’T NEED IT AT ALL.

15 Likes

He took a simple one page test.

Are you senile: Yes [:heavy_check_mark: ] No

Pass!

6 Likes

I wonder if his team scored a copy in advance and drilled him on it early and often. It does seem to be pretty standardized.

5 Likes

He’d probably adopt it as his official theme song.

It’s turtles projection all the way down through.
The whole “death panels” thing makes particular sense, now - how were they so certain that government health care would involve “death panels”? Because they were going to put them there.

I wonder how many of the Republicans telling uninsured people they can go to emergency rooms for care are also decrying the loss of rural hospitals - and realize that the one is leading to the other?

One of the questions on tests like that is: “Who is the president?” I don’t think he was going to have a problem with that one.
The test is so basic that anyone who didn’t score a “perfect” 30 would have some serious - and fairly obvious - cognitive problems; it’s a quick indicator, if someone had a stroke or similar, that their brain was affected. (And “passing” the test doesn’t indicate you don’t have cognitive issues.) Of course Trump bragged about his score.

5 Likes

When someone asks “why do establishment Republicans and Libertarians keep enabling, making excuses for, or brushing off the dangers posed by this tinpot clown?” this is the answer: he’s delivering on their long-held dreams.

3 Likes

In my opinion this is good, as it will hasten the masses’ embrace of my new favorite notion, “Eat the Rich” (literally).

1 Like

What, you think they don’t have lifetime limits on ED use on their radar? Pfft.

1 Like

I’m starting to think I never should have gotten Type 1 diabetes all those years ago. It looked cool!

5 Likes

Well, clearly you should have just chosen to inherit millions of dollars like certain other Very Stable Geniuses…

3 Likes

Hell is too good for these shitstains.

3 Likes

Next time.

4 Likes

Another box ticked.
Not on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, but on the
“Is my country actually turning into a fascist shithole?” checklist.
What’s next? “Putting mental patients out of their misery is good for society”?

3 Likes

To paraphrase Monty Python, there is nothing wrong with you that an expensive treatment can’t prolong.

Sarcasm aside: hang in there.

1 Like

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/arpwel/status/960895167627743234

5 Likes

That’s the general direction this is heading.

(I’m trying to come up with a more fitting translation of Volksgenosse right now. No offense, but fellow citizen doesn’t really cut it. They didn’t encourage people to be citizens. Uncritical followers imbued with Kadavergehorsam, more like. Also, in context, fellow citizen doesn’t have the racial superiority undertones Volksgenosse had.)

3 Likes

“Real Americans”?

1 Like

I habitually put a ™ at end of that. A typical modifier or alternative is “Truly Deserving.”

2 Likes