Trump White House cancels Davos trip for World Economic Forum

Not even in Hamburg? That’s in Switzerland, many people say.

2 Likes

The best people, though?

2 Likes

Meanwhile…

6 Likes

Can’t like it though.

How about this… all the can’t likes.

4 Likes

A nice pairing…they have the same motto.

2 Likes

As are sebaceous cysts.

1 Like

And widely admired.

1 Like

Had Donny Two Berderers finally learned that shit flows down hill?

1 Like

How to cheat at … ?

PS I’m having bad day so here’s a rant alert …

Am I alone in getting tired of reading the same text twice so much of the time. If a story is in a newspaper you don’t give us a quote/image of the newspaper and then retype the quote word-for-word every time, so why just because it is on some effing social media thing do I have to be forced to read it twice EVERY SINGLE EFFING TIME? I can read and comprehend the first time, thanks, and can work out that if you say “X said on twitter” that that is where it appeared without needing a twitter quote/image as evidence. Or if you just show the twitter image, that that’s where it appeared and what it said, and I don’t need you to retype it. (And in this case I have no idea - not that I care one iota - whether it was actually said by Sanders or someone called Seung Min Kim, because both are quoted.) Just please stop this nonsense.

.@PressSec: “Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.”

— Seung Min Kim (@seungminkim) January 17, 2019

“Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland,” Sanders said in a statement.

4 Likes

He does it right out in the open. He knows no other way.

3 Likes

“Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland,” Sanders said in a statement.

Same was said about the congressional trip to Afghanistan. And yet, Melania’s flight to Florida is absolutely A-OK. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

This little beauty is not getting nearly enough notice. Also the fact that Trump has actively prevented several congressional delegations from going to the war zones. He apparently feels the troops are his personal playthings and he is not going to share.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.