Trump “Will never concede to fake ballots & 'Dominion'”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/23/trump-will-never-concede-to-fake-ballots-dominion.html

4 Likes

Poisoning the well from which we all drink.
What an asshole.

16 Likes

Perhaps he’d consider conceding to the real ballots that were cast and then counted in the presence of bipartisan observers, though.

6 Likes

The Dominion would like to take this opportunity to deny any association with the current US election proceedings. They have some standards.

42 Likes

Unlike the last tweet with punctuation and cogent sentences, I believe trump wrote this one.

Hey Donnie, turn out the lights the party’s over. You lost and ya know it. No one is listening anymore

15 Likes

29 Likes

24 Likes

I was mad that a friend sent me this after halloween so I couldn’t make it into a costume, and also that we couldn’t fucking have a celebratory halloween this year because apparently half the country missed the “consequences of your actions” lessons in kindegarten.

13 Likes

There’s always next year.

7 Likes

:100: of course.

4 Likes
16 Likes

Are you sure? I’m still not convinced that Eric Trump isn’t a Changeling.

10 Likes
3 Likes

16 Likes

He will not concede, not surrender until Vladimir Putin directly orders him to, damn it!

10 Likes

Poisoning the well and salting the earth so he can keep selling hats and books.

3 Likes

I’d never thought of this as a fake ballad before, but it kind of works.

8 Likes

It’s not over til it’s over.

And then it’s probably still not over.

If you’re going to claim massive deliberate voter fraud then you should come up with lots of concrete examples of it, instead of a handful of cases where someone was mistaken for a deceased relative, or where military personnel voted from out of state.

2 Likes

I’m disappointed that they haven’t got around to blaming Canada for all the Americans who voted here.

Phillips said among Democrats Abroad there was a 90-per-cent increase in requests for absentee ballots over 2016, and 80 per cent of those who ordered them have confirmed voting.

Canada is home to around 622,500 Americans who are eligible to vote in the U.S. election.

4 Likes

I basically agree that election security shouldn’t be left up to private companies though, even though nothing bad happened this time around.