Trump's Angrier Things

According to some who knew him, in the past he did keep a book of Hitler’s speeches by his bed*, so maybe he’s really just going straight to the source. Rereading that Vanity Fair article on Trump from 1990 is kind of mind-boggling, since it’s from before his political career and is the kind of thing you’d think GOP oppo researchers would have found interesting in the primaries for a sea of material.

* Donald and Ivana Trump’s Divorce: The Full Story | Vanity Fair

4 Likes

He has offered a remarkable explanation of why he’s not antisemitic or racist: he let jewish and black people into his country club in the 90s.

He’s also said he likes the jews counting his money (though not the blacks), which I think he’d suggest is further evidence he’s not antisemitic.

And when he posted the image criticizing Clinton for being corrupt that included a Star of David over a pile of money, he’d like you to know it was just a star like a sheriff’s badge, so it’s cool.

It’s really hard to understand why all the neo-Nazis flock to him on Twitter.

10 Likes

I know, right…

Also, his daughter is Jewish, so not only does he let them count his money, he also lets them marry his daughter!

6 Likes

There is a Stranger Things gif maker. I don’t know who made this one. It was posted with a group.

4 Likes

To understand Trump’s upside down and the people who live there we first need to understand a few principals.

1- People are evil: In a way this is kind of like solipsism where you can’t prove anyone else is real, but yourself. However here, you know your issues and why you are the way you are, but everyone you don’t understand, is evil. So everyone (else) is out for themselves, which means whatever you do in this world (which is inherently evil) is no worse than what anybody else is doing anyway. Furthermore, the less you understand someone, the more evil they are, and any evidence that confirms this bias, is absolutely true, and any evidence to the contrary can have additional qualifiers attached which make it untrue.

For example: Someone you don’t understand does something ‘good,’ which means they did it for selfish reasons, like making their selves feel better, which is not something you yourself do at all, you do it because its the right thing to do. In religious terms things can be separated into worldly good, or social good, and true good, or spiritual good. This is used to back up the idea that man (sinful, unsaved, not-chosen) can do no good, because by adding qualifiers to that good which either can’t or won’t be known, any good that a man does (who is not saved) can be thrown out as further selfish evils.

2- Taxes are evil (as long as someone you don’t like is President): Taxes are a form of slavery that takes from producers (the worthy) and gives to parasites (the unworthy). Because one cannot choose what one’s taxes go for (not at all part of the purpose of an elected government) the collection of taxes is theft. One should be able to spend one’s money as one feels fit, not have to give it to ‘evil’ people (see above). The fact that money is made within a society in which economies exist, and taxes pay for, is irrelevant. So taxes should only be paid when your ideology matches that of the highest elected official who creates the budget (congress does that) And that official will probably (probably not) charge you less taxes anyway which will make you happy.

3- something you’re probably not going to read after three paragraphs, but it’s mostly just 1 again anyway

1 Like

No, keep going!

(This had better not be a “how do you keep a fool in suspense” jokes!)

1 Like
  1. The Boing Boing automatic numbering system is in no way broken, it works perfectly fine and doesn’t reset after a paragraph. (that 1 should be a 3)

3- Good and Evil Are Real: There is nothing in between good and evil, they are absolute, and opposites. This further reinforces point number 1, because if there is no moral grey area, then things are much simpler, and at the same time, much harder. Because good and evil are absolute, a candidate can either do no wrong (no real wrong, little wrongs aren’t wrong because everyone does them) or they can do no right (no real right, little rights aren’t right because everyone does them).

4- Self Contradiction: To maintain the above positions, it may be necessary to hold at least two opinions which are complete opposites, at the same time. I’m not entirely sure how this one works, but it’s probably best not to think about it.

5-Where it all comes from (what it all came from for me): The belief that people are evil stems from the ‘evil’ thoughts and desires of a person which are then imposed on others as their primary motives. If I know I do something good for someone else to make myself happy, and I concentrate on the perceived selfishness of my actions, then I have attached a qualifier to them and disqualified them as good. Everything bad that a person knows about themself, they can then project onto the people around them that they don’t understand. But eventually the self reflection is warped (even further) as the negative environment a person believes exists around them, brings to light their own positive qualities. The original villain of the story then becomes the hero. . Because good and evil are absolutes, the person begins to envision themself as a beacon of light in a sea of darkness, because they understand themselves as good people.

So the trouble of it all becomes finding someone who is unlike themself, yet still good. If one finds a person that is (for the purposes of this discussion) ‘good,’ but they are inside an in-group (such as a religion) then the understanding only extends as far as the in-group. Members of the group who are not ‘good’ do not disqualify the group, they disqualify themselves from the group by adding qualifiers (see: not true believers) which further reinforce the in-group/ out-group idea.

4 Likes

:notes:
Liberals and borders
Mexican rapists
Assault allegations
Open mic tapeists
Cucks, crooked Hillary,
Hair transplant strings
These are a few of Trump’s Angrier Things

9 Likes

Drug dealers, immigrants, That Nasty Woman,
Radical Islamists, Emmy corruption,
Syrian refugees, NATO, Beijing,
These are a few of Trump’s Angrier Things

When the mic breaks, when the polls drop,
When hombres are bad…
I simply remember those Angrier Things
And everyone else is Sad.

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.