Trump's desperate slut-shaming attempt backfires in last night's debate

I think the hand shake was the worst part from him. He didn’t want to do it at all, but she gave him no choice. Notice it was not his usual “make it last way longer than necessary” hand shake.

13 Likes

That’s a lie right there.

14 Likes

Agreed. He is clearing saying that he read some type of release or statement from Harris “that she put out” (meaning: that she authored or released) wherein she began referring to herself as not being black. Not sure how this can be interpreted as slut shaming.

2 Likes

I’m getting dumber just from reading about this

4 Likes

He’s called her “nasty” (along with “crazy” and “dumb as a rock”.) “Slut” during the debate or in some other venue, he’s definitely made his warped opinions known to one and all. And “slut” would definitely be in his twisted diseased wheelhouse.

3 Likes

Hell, I’m just glad it wasn’t his usual ‘try to grab her ass’ hand shake.

7 Likes

Ellsworth is a fun midpoint between being the (Not funny) Funny One and an AI

And by fun I mean irritating

11 Likes

I thought it was brilliant. Started to put him off right from the start. Showed everyone she felt comfortable and ready. And moved into his territory as she did it.

13 Likes

Then she tore him a new… Trump!

4 Likes

People, please. He obviously learned French from a book and was saying goodbye to a Quebecoise sheep that was leaving the studio at that moment.

That sheep? Á tout

For more tortured linguistic jokes hit like and subscribe, etc

3 Likes

11 Likes

Yes, upon watching it again, this was my take as well. Also, he’s still an awful person.

5 Likes

Is he saying that she ‘put out the idea that she wasn’t black’ ? I mean he rambles so incoherently it’s impossible to know what’s really meant.

3 Likes

Who cares? When in doubt, think of the worst thing you think he could have said. Then remember that wouldn’t be nearly as offensive as what he intended.

9 Likes

This is NOT what I heard AT ALL. I heard an opportunist a hole doubling-down on his prejudice and falling deeper into his a hole territory.

racist mariana lee GIF

3 Likes

Based on his behavior over the years, isn’t Trump the slut?

4 Likes

From behind the horse.

4 Likes

It is remarkably sad that we live in the timeline where we are parsing a presidential candidate’s incomprehensible gibberish to determine what precise form of bigotry it represents this time.

12 Likes

unbreakable kimmy schmidt netflix GIF

5 Likes

I don’t care about Trump, or anyone else’s, sexual promiscuity, although I do care a great deal about the consent of anyone else involved in those acts. I also care about the hypocricy, but that’s the associated issue with any of these people, isn’t it?

I myself am quite proud of being slut - we have a community for it and everything. Trump does not qualify merely by dint of sexual activity!