Trump's "first 100 days" plan

I think they just threw the word unconstitutional in there as a red herring—they mean to cancel DACA. (And maybe the moratorium on DEA raiding legitimate marijuana businesses? Unsure.)

6 Likes

Who is on his list anyway?

I’m still amazed he isn’t going to appoint his sister.

3 Likes

Magnet schools, how do they work?

6 Likes

They’ll never happen a large part of the others will.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure states will unite behind that too. I guarantee Texas would.

2 Likes

Understood. I was only trying to understand the merits of those specific points. To be clear, I was not even attempting to defend any part of this agenda. “Yay, lobbying reform” is the furthest thing from my mind right now.

4 Likes

The triumph of misogyny over nepotism?

1 Like

I don’t believe it. Maybe I’m just being overly cynical (shocking, I know) but with Trump being the leader of the Party that controls Congress that just tells me that they will fall in line or risk being on one of his “lists”.

6 Likes

It probably means “unconstitutional” as defined by people like the Bundys.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure this will be the single empty gesture the admin can use to claim they tried to “drain the swamp.” Given how gullible their voters are, it’ll probably work. Assuming something passes, I imagine the final language will be written by the lobbyists it’s supposed to “regulate.”

6 Likes

https://www.greatagain.gov/

BTW, this is a thing that exists.

3 Likes

What a Richard.

5 Likes

Hey you can even apply for a position in his administration!

Maybe that’s how he’s going to create so many new jobs, he just hires them himself.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Jesus H Fuck we are all so hosed.

8 Likes

Monkey’s Paw!

some look nice, but most of them are just 'Fuck you if you aren’t white, male, rich and “Christian”!!"

3 Likes

Also @mindysan33:

Great! Figured out yet how to sink Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania too?

I’m also eyeballing you, Georgia, with your 46% to 51% vote

5 Likes

Red meat that won’t be enacted, or will be grandfathered to maintain R critters indefinitely?

Look at the cabinet noms.

1 Like

Can we do something with those big lakes?

2 Likes