Trump's first '23 campaign "rally" turns out to be very "intimate event" — as in tiny (video)

Originally published at: Trump's first '23 campaign "rally" turns out to be very "intimate event" — as in tiny (video) | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Trump…
“Intimate Event…”

puke GIF

17 Likes

Fer cryin’ out loud! These people can actually find their way to a voting booth? There’s a great deal of denying the truth.

9 Likes

6 Likes

He is remarkably good at timing when he gives an interviewer an “out” that seems like a rhetorical success. Like, if he pressed one or two more times, they might catch on and pull away, but he cuts bait at exactly the right moment with a zinger they won’t understand for at least a couple of days.

11 Likes

I imagine it looked more like this.

(source)

19 Likes

Again, there’s no point in having any kind of political debate with these jokers anymore since we can’t agree on ground rules for “what constitutes reality.”

I guess the only point in discussing anything with these folks is to monitor just how far over the edge they’ve gone, simply in the service of public safety.

16 Likes

Several times per election in many cases.

19 Likes

“Intimate” and very grey and white. They do not resemble the future of the country, which is no doubt why they’re so desperate and frightened that they’d support an obvious con artist.

13 Likes

Did he see his shadow, or will MAGA end early this election?

10 Likes

I don’t think that’s really him. He has never looked that good.

3 Likes

That’s tomorrow. :wink:

Groundhog Day GIF by GIPHY News

12 Likes

It was the most attended event… ever.

(More of that “logic” to come).

4 Likes

Guess that it wasn’t a “rally” per se, but I thought the campaign kicked off thusly:

(Thx to @Akimbo_NOT)

9 Likes

I’m surprised he just doesn’t buy a circus tent to take with him.

Cirque du MAGA

10 Likes

What happened to the idea that they would pay people to attend these events to ensure a good showing? Do they not have the budget for that anymore? Was the person responsible for that found to be incompetent? (Or maybe he was corrupt and just ran away with the money?)

9 Likes

Seth Meyers made some critical reminders of what happened in 2016 with his first A Closer Look this week…

10 Likes

Happy Imbolc!

1 Like

Shit, I’m surprised merkin von bankrupt isn’t living in a circus tent.

3 Likes

… looks like 21 more months of stupid

9 Likes