Trump supporter faces felony charges for "accidental" double voting in previous two elections

Originally published at: Trump supporter faces felony charges for "accidental" double voting in previous two elections | Boing Boing

8 Likes

I guess there really is voter fraud going on! So glad the courts are going to deal with person trying to influence the election illegally.

17 Likes

Every conservative accusation is a confession.

AND he’s a lawyer? No “bUt I dIdN’t KnOw” excuse for you, Sonny Jim.

25 Likes

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

13 Likes

I want to hear how he accidentally drove from Ohio to Florida to do it. Twice. That’s gonna take more than an “oops.”

22 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF
Again, and again, and again

22 Likes

Coming soon: 2000 “mules” that all vote GOP.

8 Likes

Hey, James. I have two words for you. BOO HOO !

5 Likes

So thus far they have found, what 5 different cases of actual voter fraud, all of them by MAGAs and one by an innocent black woman in Texas? Yeah…

16 Likes

I’m the son who had to tell my parents they were breaking the law by voting in both Ohio and Floriduh… my mom was pissed “we have a house in OH and one in FL!” But only ONE is your domicile for tax and voting purposes… it’s the law! I never followed up as I was already the son who moved to CA and the only liberal black sheep in the fam.

All this talk about Dems ‘cheating’ is to give the GOOPers the go ahead to cheat to make up for their crap policies, awful governance and corruption leading to a shrinking voter base (tho tbh Drumpf really brought out the racist/nazi/ahole vote out from under their tiny rocks.

Black lady in TX doing time while all these holes get a pass. There truly is two systems of ‘justice’.

12 Likes

I guarantee you that in his mind, he felt it was okay because he was doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

“The ends justify the means” is a key feature of the conservative mindset. I think it’s a lot of why they do shitty stuff so often. When you’ve convinced yourself you’re a righteous hero fighting for a cause, almost any action can be justified.

10 Likes

If he can handle IRS paperwork, certainly he can figure out voting paperwork. Accident, my ass.

4 Likes

Now, if they could only be honest about what the ends are, we might be able to have a straightforward conversation.
I know they’re saying the quiet part out loud more often lately, but they won’t actually discuss it openly in terms of policy. Some people are still letting themselves be duped.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.