Trump's new assistant Drug Czar: a 24-year-old campaign volunteer with no experience, in charge of billions to end the opioid epidemic

Yeah, I was taking a shot of whiskey anytime a Trump pundit defended the administration’s choices as simple common sense. Luckily, my friends intervened.

7 Likes

El Chapo is available as well. And possibly a better choice.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to be smarter than a 20-something college dropout who’s been literally given everything he has and has never really had to work a day in his whole life.

4 Likes

This is one of the few things I am certain he cannot be, due to the 22nd amendment. There will be at least one other president before this guy can run even in principle. That is, unless Trump makes himself President for Life and makes this guy his successor somehow, but in that case I’m fairly comfortable saying “the United States of America” no longer exists in any meaningful sense

I have

that we need a federal “drug czar”.

2 Likes

Assistant Drug Czar, or Assistant to the Drug Czar?

It’d be hilarious if Trump employed John McAfee.

That guy knows who to kill, who not to kill and where to put your ssh keys.

1 Like

FTFY

(padding)

1 Like

A fox for every henhouse, a gator for every swamp… A bull for every china shop?

4 Likes

But…organised a golf tournament - that’s bigly experience right there!

1 Like

i call it the dunning–killer effect. what you don’t know could off somebody.

1 Like

I’d pay good money to watch him and Jared bareback each other.

Ok, he might know absolutely nothing about drugs policy, but from most of his other picks, I was expecting an actual drug dealer to get the position, so this is really a step up.

4 Likes

You did see the bit about how ‘the family firm’ was done for processing illegal steroids?

6 Likes

Who cares if I’m qualified to be an assistant dog catcher, they obviously didn’t.

2 Likes

If you put a 24 year old in charge of billions, he’ll be an addict within 6 months.

2 Likes

Where do you think El Trumperino scores his grass, man?

SNL-drunk-girl-party-what

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.