Trump sniffed 58 times and slurred during Iran address, here's the supercut video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/08/trump-sniffed-58-times-during.html

2 Likes

He has to be drugged to stay on script?

16 Likes

Why is anyone reluctant to call this a symptom of cocaine usage? It’s a white man’s drug, so totally not counted in the war on drugs.

/s

20 Likes

High or not, I’m just glad he accepted the out Iran appears to have given him and looks to be standing down instead of escalating.

16 Likes

That’s some ASMR for you.

The world would be greatly relieved if he would just resign.

3 Likes

–so far. Can’t really expect any sort of predictability or consistency out of Il Douche, now can we? The minute something gets his panties in a bunch, we are off again.

21 Likes

Trump believes himself to be a teetotaler, so I lean more toward the adderall and/or some combination of “vitamins” theory. It doesn’t count if it’s “medicine,” and the quack doctors around him are probably not shy about giving him pick-me-ups.

I remember during the '16 campaign during his trip to Mexico, he was slurring his speech in the morning press conference and looked like an old man who was about ready to fall asleep at the mic, and then he traveled back to the US and gave an aggressive, manic speech with pupils the size of dinner plates. I’m not a medical doctor, but I’m pretty sure that 70+ year old fat men aren’t well-known for getting their second wind and really amping it up in the evening after a long day of exhausting work & travel.

37 Likes

I sincerely hope he does.

But nobody has taken his ⊥witter account away, and he could yet piss away this opportunity to not start WWIII

10 Likes

He still can’t out sniff this guy.

8 Likes

The long standing rumor is prescription diet pills. One of the components of phen fen.

16 Likes

Such thing happened with a leader of a certain country in Europe in XX century. It didn’t end well.

14 Likes

That is a lot of sniffling.

How long was the duration of the “address?”

8 Likes

At this point, I’m sure some of his literal nazi buddies keep just giving him Pervitin, since it’s so good for making countries great.

13 Likes

I have my doubts on that one

(I’m not actually disagreeing with you, to be clear–I just am taking the opportunity to make fun of him for being a pant-load; I know you can be overweight and also on stimulants of any variety)

Maybe the trick is getting Trump some of the good cocaine that Churchill took but keeping him away from the bad amphetamines that Hitler took. Of course that might not be the most wise plan either.

9 Likes

I was on amphetamines from 12 till I was 25. I still managed to get obese.

You learn to eat on a schedule because you’re not hungry. Except late at night once the drugs are out of your system.

I’d be completely unsurprised if trump needs a lot of stimulants all day, then has people do a late night hamberder run.

25 Likes

I just saw his full statement. It looks like he’s about to crack.

5 Likes

tumblr_e7ad5603db4dde6b76a80db2b8494262_e374a594_640

49 Likes

well, i made it about halfway through that sniffing video before i had to bail. apparently not only can i not stand hearing him speak, i can’t stand hearing him breathe, either.

23 Likes

peacock

2 Likes

This is a widely held opinion, my friend.

15 Likes