Trump sniffed 58 times and slurred during Iran address, here's the supercut video

7 Likes

I’m hearing a lot of observers sighing with relief because it appears that Trump is standing down.

But im still nervous. I doubt he’s going to let impeachment get back onto a front burner again.

21 Likes

When did he not look like he was about to crack though? And how would we know when he had?

14 Likes

No one can out sniff the great sniffer Zizek!

11 Likes

there’s rumors he’s always chomping on European Sudafed

2 Likes

It looks worse.

Best case scenario he’s taking the opportunity Iran has put out there to de-escalate. They seem to have taken a relatively careful, quick response. They’re dropping hints about negotiations and the nuclear deal, and describing their actions as “proportionate and appropriate” rather than rattling sabers.

The most disturbing thing about this whole thing, going back to Trump shanking the nuclear deal is that Iran, Iran, has been the sensible party.

Even if Trump is running with the opening for the moment. As soon as Stephen Miller tells him it makes him look like a pansy, Donny will be dropping a bomb on a fucking museum in Tehran.

15 Likes

Obesity counts for some of it. Trumplethinskin is a fat fuck, and his head is completely full of shit, so it’s hard to get air in.

Sure, right until he talks to someone else who convinces him war is the way to go. You’ll see less flip-flopping at an IHOP.

No, let’s pitch in to get Trump some of the bad cocaine cut with fentanyl. Or maybe some fentanyl cut with cocaine? Nah, just straight fentanyl.

1 Like

It isn’t a mystery. He loads up on UK Sudafed and when he’s off it his nose runs.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2019/11/sudafed-trump-tower.png

3 Likes

What’s any more “sensible” than Iranian actions have been about the history of U.S. treatment of Iran? Or the rest of the region for that matter? What does “sensible” even mean, when it comes to comparing the actions of an imperialistic aggressor like the U.S. to those of one of its perennial victims?

5 Likes

Snopes says False.

He probably has nasal issues but is too afraid of surgery to correct it. That said, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to discover that he’s addicted to regular Sudafed or EU Actifed - “Start for the sinus relief, Stay for the high”. It would explain his rages; when I tried Sudafed for a really bad allergy attack in the mid-90s, it made me confused, extremely short tempered, agitated and ready to kill anyone that bothered me. Needless to say I quit taking it and never used it again.

5 Likes

13 Likes

scared

8 Likes

Thanks for a Guffaw Out Loud.

3 Likes

Same here.

It might be useful as the soundtrack for a horror film … one of the victims-in-progress trying to hyperventilate himself to death before the monster finds him …

4 Likes

Arrrrggggghhhhhh. KILL ME!

I read it was some 8 minutes long.

3 Likes

Obese as he is, I think what that photo shows is a heavily loaded diaper.

Not that people should be shamed for incontinence. Even his non-stop shitting out of his mouth is ultimately something for voters to be ashamed of.

3 Likes