Why does Trump sniff so much?

Originally published at: Why does Trump sniff so much? - Boing Boing

4 Likes

Why does Trump sniff so much?

Because he stinks so much?

And he’s such a narcissist that he can’t believe the stank is coming from his own body?

15 Likes

Adderall or coke addiction, who knows?

I just find it difficult to believe the claims that he’s “always sober.”

26 Likes

We now go to our reporter on the scene, Tony Montana

Animated GIF

18 Likes

Yes, there are indeed rumors that he snorts crushed Adderall. And there are at least two press conferences in which something appeared to drop out of his nose.

15 Likes

I am aware.

I also think cognitive decline plays a big part in his behavior, in addition to any adulterants he may be abusing.

16 Likes

They could be interrelated.

8 Likes

Possibly; maybe even probably.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Maybe he’s just sad.

Sad.

15 Likes

Is perchance his history of lying about everything under the sun also a factor in your disbelief?

6 Likes

10 Likes

I dunno about Iowa, but dead of winter is high allergy season around Austin and the hill country. Damned juniper ash (called cedar here) gets everyone

I doubt it’s allergies. My guess, like so many others, is he’s been snorting something.

13 Likes

As someone who takes adderal legally, I can state with confidence that you are not supposed to take it like that.

Agreement, it’s possible that he might have had a mild stroke during his term of office, but covered it up. (or has long covid along with a staggering huge case of denial, but I’m randomly guessing stuff.)

11 Likes

Indeed, it is.

Addicts often have an execrable relationship with the truth…

19 Likes

The sodden mess that is his brain keeps dripping out.

16 Likes

As someone with lifelong breathing issues, I’m so used to it in myself that I never noticed it about Trump.

6 Likes

That’s a disgusting image. I like it a lot.

9 Likes

I hate Trump as much as the next non-MAGA guy but winter is the time when people sniff most because that’s when people get colds.

1 Like

Pusheen thx

5 Likes