Donald Trump just got weirder: watch his "butt-sniffing" interviewer in action (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/05/donald-trump-just-got-weirder-watch-his-butt-sniffing-interviewer-in-action-video.html

12 Likes

Where is my puke emoji?

22 Likes

Oh, Tr**** knows what the butt sniffer is doing.

13 Likes

It’s, um, pouring.

4 Likes

Wait, wait, wait - “My boys said it’s such a big show?” Was this another Don Jr and Eric idea? Bwahaha.

I can just see some future book on this chronicling Don Jr doing coke till 3 am, going down weird ass rabbit holes, leaving long voice mails for his dad. “Dad, dad. Jr, here. Look, there’s this guy you gotta do an interview with. He is so good. Like, so good. He interviews all the big names on the internet, Andrew Tate. Logan Paul I think. Look the point is, he’s big and a lot of young guys watch him and we need you to get in front of them (snoorrtttt) Woooo! Anyway, call call me tomorrow and we can get this thing set up. (claps hand) Woo! Trump train, coming through! Toot toot! Alright, talk to you tomorrow. Love ya, Dad!”

19 Likes

Everyone forgets he’s got a third son, who would most correctly be referred to as a boy. He’d be the right age for these sorts of edge-lord types.

19 Likes

I keep telling people, it’s the glands, but this rookie thinks he can get there just huffing the residue.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have no idea if he’s a shit bag edge lord, or maybe a decent person. I mean he doesn’t seem too spend much time with Trump for him to rub off on him .And I can’t imagine his mom is pushing him to “be like his father”. Other than making one appearance at a rally, he hasn’t seem interested in all of this?

So maybe it was Barron’s suggestion, but I guess I am giving him a pass on me shitting on him until he starts making himself more known.

5 Likes

I, too, would hold off shitting on the butt sniffer. Me, because the force is clearly strong with this one. blink
trump-fart

17 Likes

Stinky ass weirdo.

13 Likes

If their trying to shed or deny the weird moniker, they sure are doing a bad job at it.

17 Likes

She’s a horrible person herself. Even if she doesn’t want him to emulate that guy, it’s not like she’s providing a nourishing, loving home.

14 Likes

I’m never sure where the dividing line is for Trump, between “oops, we didn’t vet this guy” (which seems to happen a lot, because his staff are a bunch of incompetents) and “we vetted this guy, and we don’t care” (e.g. Nick Fuentes).

14 Likes

“Many people are forgetting I’ve got a third son…”

15 Likes

A big, strong guy came up to me with tears in his eyes (a veteran) and he said “Sir, you don’t have a third son”

13 Likes

Personally, I love the little butt-sniffers.
Didn’t realise Drumpf was also a dog-lover.

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

WTF did I just read?

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

15 Likes

I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

15 Likes

While it’s unclear if Trump actually accepted the offering, it could exceed the maximum $3,300 limit on presidential campaign contributions under federal campaign finance law.

Maybe they did a trade for something of equal-ish value, like classified nuclear secrets or something. /s

11 Likes

Most dictators only have a food taster.

16 Likes