Donald Trump blames his bizarre interview with "butt-sniffing" streamer on son Barron

Originally published at: Donald Trump blames his bizarre interview with "butt-sniffing" streamer on son Barron - Boing Boing

12 Likes

How’s that first view of the underside of the family bus, Barron?

42 Likes

Maybe Barron is a secret disrupter, subtly suggesting things to Daddy that he knows might look potentially good in Daddy’s eyes in theory, but turn out not to be, as he knew they would not. So, 1 for 1, so far.

Hmm… nah.

17 Likes

12 Likes

He’s running out of kids to blame stuff on, isn’t he? I mean, Don Jr. and Eric definitely deserve it; Ivanka’s no prize but on balance probably doesn’t deserve any blame from Daddy; and Tiffany and Barron have heretofore been complete non-entities so don’t deserve it.

There aren’t any more kids, are there? Just the five, with three different wives?

10 Likes

Obligs:

24 Likes

Turns out you were on the money!

20 Likes

So Barron, like the rest of the family, is complete garbage. Good to know, I guess.

21 Likes

role playing success GIF by Hyper RPG

21 Likes

I doubt that this is Barron’s first time under the bus. Given his father’s narcissistic tendencies, he has likely been at the receiving end of tfg’s vitriol whenever he didn’t reflect well on dear old dad.

But definitely the first time under a ‘public’ bus.

13 Likes

Of course Barron is into the right wing manosphere adjacent idiots.

10 Likes

i don’t give a fck about butt sniffing. where are the fcki g TAX RETURNS?

6 Likes

This explains, to an extent, who Barron is, but Trump, and no one in Trump world, can spend three minutes googling the guy? You’re trying to be president of the United states, and this is the best use of your time?The “influencer” also broke the law by giving Trump a cyber truck and a Rolex, which is well above the $2700 contribution limit.

11 Likes

I certainly can’t keep track, nor really care to keep track, but I believe those are the acknowledged ones, yes.

11 Likes

Excellent work, Barron. Thank you!

1 Like

It might be a stretch to describe Tiffany as “acknowledged” when he has been known to forget her name.

8 Likes

The ratings are in, now he’s happy.

15 Likes

If bots could vote, Dementia Don would win the biggliest.

14 Likes
6 Likes

Donald Trump Baby GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes