Donald Trump awkwardly blurts his inner thoughts: "Does anybody in here not like their children?"

Originally published at: Donald Trump awkwardly blurts his inner thoughts: "Does anybody in here not like their children?" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I don’t like his children.

84 Likes

Yeah, I can’t really blame him when it comes to the older ones. Each nasty in their own way. Not that he doesn’t bear responsibility for a lot of it.

28 Likes

They’re chips off the old block.

20 Likes

Fixed for more precision.

21 Likes

We haven’t heard very much about or from Barron Trump, so I don’t have an opinion about him. An article suggests that he’s interested in sports, so that apple may have fallen a bit further from the tree than the others did.

But the older ones who are in the spotlight, yeah they can (and likely will) go to Hell.

18 Likes

Apples don’t fall far from the tree.

7 Likes

“Does anybody (else) in here not like their children?”

8 Likes

In this case, those are the proverbial shit-apples. Nothin will eat a shit-apple and then deposit the seeds far from the tree. Shit-apples are screwed.

disclaimer - Ricky and Trinity are not shit-apples in my own opinion

8 Likes

Cow chips. Blockhead.

11 Likes

When it comes to his kids, I keep forgetting about Tiffany Trump. He probably does too.

16 Likes

She and Baron both are probably grateful to be forgotten…

34 Likes

I honestly hope so. I’m holding out hope that Baron will end up being the “Ron Reagan Jr.” of the Trump family and somehow break away.

18 Likes

Is it broken clock time again already?

10 Likes

Remember the family separations trump did? Took kids permanently from their parents and lost the paperwork? I argued with a friends evangelical brother about this. He said the parents went to the border because they hated their kids and it was better to take them away. That poor people didn’t love their kids. His friends all defended him, including a pastor who ran a child rescue in Jamaica. They thought of immigrants as animals. No Jesus love anywhere. Truely believed that parents who risked everything to give their kids a better chance didn’t love them. Evangelical Christians are so broken.

34 Likes

Shouted from the back somewhere, into the awkward silence: “Your dad!”

28 Likes

Isn’t there video of his Mom saying the same thing?

11 Likes

I believe you’re right. Something along the lines of she figured he should never be put in charge of something like the Presidency?

9 Likes

Trump had his bodyguard kidnap 12 year old jr. from his mother, to pressure her over $ in the divorce, she called his bluff and challenged him to be his dad for a bit. He promptly caved, and gave him back.

13 Likes

Periodic reminder that Donald Trump was reluctant to name his firstborn son after himself because he feared that Don Jr. would grow up to be a “loser.”

15 Likes