Donald Trump awkwardly blurts his inner thoughts: "Does anybody in here not like their children?"

Holy shit, Trump was right about something?

18 Likes

Do you mean “bad apples”?

2 Likes

One of the older boys detailed barron’s activities during a flight on their private plane: screaming at waitstaff, and throwing both a tantrum and his dinner plate.

Not far indeed, if true.

ETA: Tarted up the writing a bit.

5 Likes

merkin von bankrupt’s parents clearly didn’t like him, either.

5 Likes

He’s not the only one.

7 Likes

That was the point of no return for me when it comes to Trumpies. They literally supported abduction and kids in concentration camps. Their response was to lie about the parents and split hairs on the term “concentration camp”. Not a difference of opinion or difference in values, just plain good and evil here.

9 Likes

I’ve had similar conversations. I like to quote Matthew 25:35-40, then ask where Jesus makes exceptions. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John — Go!

4 Likes

She was carted out as a speaker at the 2020 RNC to shill for her father, so clearly someone remembered her.

6 Likes

The donger had a stake in the XFL. And is buds with OJ. I’m sure he’s not a sports fan, only a fan of himself, but he is at least aware of them.

1 Like

That’s more about his love of celebrity than a love of sport. His well documented cheating at golf shows he has no regard for sporting competition. He just needs more avenues to falsely declare himself the biggest winner.

4 Likes

I am unsure why my comment was hidden. I read the message. It says why it was done, but provided no detail as the nature of the offense. I don’t know how many times I’ve made that comment on other social media platforms and not gotten flagged, but okay, I’m not opposed to being corrected. I’ll try to think of a better way of expressing that sentiment without getting flagged if the opportunity presents itself. It could be the suggestion the subject is suffering from a medical condition that affects his mental faculties, or the use of a curse word, or comparing the condition to the use of illegal substances.

It is against the rules on this platform to speculate about mental health issues that have not been made publicly available.

4 Likes

okay, thanks. I’ll go read the rules again. The condition I was referring to is not uncommon for a person his age. It is organic and does affect their mental health. And in all likelihood we’ll never actually get a medical diagnosis publicly despite him exhibiting known symptoms.

Life imitates O. Henry?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.