Donald Trump blames his bizarre interview with "butt-sniffing" streamer on son Barron

That guy did a good thing once.

13 Likes

Broken Clock Effect, or in this particular case:

14 Likes

Around their place, that’s certainly the path of least resistance.

14 Likes

Entirely unintentionally.

9 Likes

Cyber trucks ain’t worth anything and the watch was bought in Change Alley / 3rd floor of the Peoples Palace so who knows if it’s worth the $2700?

5 Likes

No one’s buying a real, working Rolex for under $4K. Maybe if you found one of their least desirable models and it’s been through some tough times, you could get down to $3K. Maybe.

5 Likes

Actual rich people wear IWC anyway.

6 Likes

Used women’s models are surprisingly cheap.

4 Likes

Those numbers are really big “SNIFF!”

/s

3 Likes

I’m sure that Trump will tell Barron that he better not “get any funny ideas about Ivanka,” but for all the wrong reasons.

5 Likes

If I had money. Or maybe…

8 Likes

this video should have had a trigger warning. it actually grossed me out . will some one please invent brain bleach. closing my laptop and showering now.

5 Likes

Well…

images

/s

6 Likes

omg, that Moomin watch!

6 Likes

Ah, good point. Big dials are still firmly the preferred style, so it makes sense that smaller ladies’ versions aren’t keeping up. I bought my first “nice” watch around 1999, just a bog-standard Movado Museum watch, probably unisex, and it is comically dwarfed by almost everything on sale now. Maybe if dress watch sizes come back into fashion, some of those neglected smaller watcher will creep up in price again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.