Donald Trump (definitely not a drug user) falsely accuses Joe Biden of performance enhancing drug abuse on Fox News

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/11/donald-trump-definitely-not-a.html

3 Likes

Remember his very sniffly debate with Hillary? People wondered about cocaine then, but I thought there was probably a more innocent explanation… until he announced that he thinks drugs make you speak better, just as his son and son’s girlfriend made their own maniacal speeches at the convention.

14 Likes

Donald Trump has phone sex with Vladimir Putin every week or so, while wearing a tutu.

That’s what I hear.

28 Likes

I remember when he suggested that she probably cheats on her spouse, which was just a fucking bizarre way for a thrice-married serial philanderer sex predator to attack his opponent.

Alec Baldwin nailed him in that 2016 debate sketch:

“She’s always screaming, constantly lying. Her hair is crazy, her face is orange except around the eyes where it’s white. And when she stops talking her mouth looks like a tiny little butthole.” [Pause for effect with resting Trump face]

26 Likes

I have gotten to the point I am trained that anything he says is projection.

20 Likes

They’ve been pushing the “sleepy Joe” narrative for so long, they need some new bullshit to explain away why Biden is still leading in the polls: he’s using drugs to steal the election!

7 Likes

I am more confused by that lower-third graphic

“you’d be so bored”

Does he think this is fun for us? WTF

14 Likes

I mean it is it always is. Which means when he accuses someone, out of the blue like this, that’s a really good indicator that he’s doing it himself.

He doesn’t just project, he’s not capable of anything but projection. All the things he accused Obama of doing, which often didn’t make much sense, which he himself ended up doing when he was in the White House - it wasn’t exactly projection, inasmuch as he wasn’t yet president, but he was clearly imagining himself in that role and using that as a basis for attacking Obama.

20 Likes

Pro.jec.tion

7 Likes

Adderall is a hell of a drug.

8 Likes

Trump may or may not be on drugs, but I await evidence they are “performance enhancing”

15 Likes

I feel soooo pwned.
My wife feels vindicated.
I guess a person could go either way

We all know it’s different when a man does it… /s

13 Likes

“I think there’s probably, possibly drugs involved. That’s what I hear.”

The voices in my head, they tell me so. The best voices. Person voices. Man voices. Woman voices. Camera voices. TV voices. Experts can’t belive it.

24 Likes

biden

17 Likes

No one in the WH staff has got the heart to tell him that phone sex normally is non-penetrative; but no-one wants to touch the phone after he’s finished with it.

8 Likes

Nice stealth edit; :wink:

4 Likes

I always have to go back and edit my comments because my finger brains don’t always get the right message from my brain brain. I keep on missing out some tiny but important part of the comment. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Projection is confirmation.

5 Likes

I am trained so that any number he quotes is always 10% to 25% to 200% higher (or lower) than the actual figure (depending on which misstatement favors him).

It really does show how he always knows exactly what he’s talking about because he lies so consistently: he never throws out an accurate number or (god forbid) an inaccurate number that disfavors himself.

1 Like