Sean Hannity accuses Biden of taking, er, caffeine — and for that, he should be drug-tested (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/18/sean-hannity-accuses-biden-of-taking-er-caffeine-and-for-that-he-should-be-drug-tested-video.html

5 Likes

Joe had a cup of joe? Oh no!

NoneBusinessSml

12 Likes

Kinda sounds a like they haven’t been able to convince the orange-tumor to wisely scarper from the debate. Perhaps they’ve convinced him to be wired-up ala Bush v Kerry…?

By this time they probably could hide the whole kit under whatever that is that trump wears on his foul pate. (“yeah, but can trump actually listen to prompts?”)

7 Likes

Speaks thou thusly about the elixir of life? Avast and en guard, thou varlet!!

12 Likes

if taking caffeine for work is a bad thing you can call me lance armstrong

6 Likes

“Why not do it to presidential candidates? I like the idea.”

I bet that Donald’s crew would only agree if they could use their own doctor to administer the tests.

Dr MAGA, “Donald Trump tested positive for patriotism, and honesty. Biden tested positive for… [checks notes]… ALL THE DRUGS!!!

9 Likes

They would, but he forgot the guy’s name.

15 Likes

season 8 goodbye GIF

This guy is available…

10 Likes

“He’s not a good doctor. He’s an AFFORDABLE doctor”

10 Likes

What’s next? Rumors that Biden is planning to get a full night’s sleep before the debate?

15 Likes

I hope they don’t decide to test me. I might have a little bit of blood in my caffeine.

6 Likes

“Sean Hannity….”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.