Donald Trump accuses President Biden of being "higher than a kite," suggesting cocaine (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/05/donald-trump-accuses-president-biden-of-being-higher-than-a-kite-suggesting-cocaine-video.html

7 Likes

projector GIF

31 Likes

Sounds like an endorsement to me. High-energy Biden is still going strong!

14 Likes

Obviously consistency has never been Trump’s strong suit but it seems like just yesterday that his favorite nickname for Biden was “Sleepy Joe.”

16 Likes

I admire Jacked-up Joe for having the energy and drive to do an extremely difficult job. I relate with Sleepy Joe because I love sleep so much.

21 Likes

There’s fruit flies with memories better than Mango Mussolini…soooo whatever.

So does this mean that Dark Brandon is Coke flavored?

13 Likes

Just once, I’d love for a decently respected journalist to listen to Trump say something like this and respond, “It’s widely known that every accusation from you is a confession. Are you admitting to a cocaine problem, Mr. President?”

26 Likes

Definitely and he’s probably basing it on personal experience. It’s thanksgiving at the trunp house, senior looks over at the kid’s table and sees DJT jr. nodding off.

8 Likes

15 Likes

So, we’re all in agreement that, based on past history, this is tantamount to Trump screaming from the top of his lungs that he’s constantly f*$%#d up on coke, right?

20 Likes

“Fading fast”?
I recall most news recaps marvelling-to-sneering at him for post-speech hobnobbing with lawmakers for near-40 minutes, delaying the House’s closing.

12 Likes

So now he’s confusing Biden with his own idiot son?

15 Likes

Or himself.

15 Likes

Every Accusation is a Confession

17 Likes

Trump hasn’t forgotten Sleepy Joe.

3 Likes

just a different take on the birther conspiracy.

DONALD TRUMP, WHERE ARE YOUR TAX RETURNS?

10 Likes

Ah, the solipsism of ignorant little minds – sure Agent Orange, everyone does the nose candy.

Oh, and adding for completeness.

GOP projectionism

8 Likes
4 Likes

Yup. I was always a little skeptical before, but this confirms it for me.

6 Likes

I know that there has long been talk of him using various kinds of legal pills as speed, but he was sort of the epitome of a high profile businessman in the 80s, and we all know just how much coke was being used back then…

Also, OMG, I forgot how GREAT this video was, BTW… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes