"Trump" embarks on roidy ALLCAPS Twitter rant to prove that he's not dead

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/05/trump-embarks-on-roidy-allcaps-twitter-rant-to-prove-that-hes-not-dead.html

12 Likes

The thing is that you can schedule when tweets go out which is useful when you want to throw out buzzwords in all caps at a certain time of day.

25 Likes

Verbal diarrhea.

Sorry, that’s VERBAL DIARRHEA! VOTE!

38 Likes

41 Likes

Looks like we have all the topics needed to play a T-campaign themed fishbowl game! This should be fun.

8 Likes

Looks like a shitty attempt at Jenny Holzer art.

(Oh, we know he’s not dead because I don’t hear or see fireworks.)

9 Likes

Did Herman Cain tweet back (https://boingboing.net/2020/08/31/herman-cain-who-died-of-covid.html)?

27 Likes

Yes, because if there’s one thing we’ve all learned from Herman Cain, it’s that tweeting proves you aren’t dead yet.

51 Likes

Even for him those are unhinged and incoherent. I honestly don’t know if that’s evidence for or against it being a sock puppet.

22 Likes

We were joking last night that if Pence ends up in a situation where he has to pick a VP, Herman Cain’s twitter account seems like a plausible choice.

40 Likes

As always, the plugin that renders his tweets in a child’s crayon scrawl delivers for me.

36 Likes

DAMN RIGHT!

I said at 6:20 a.m.

6 Likes

A tweet is hardly proof of life.It isn’t even proof of consciousness. However, perhaps his supporters are unfamiliar with the idea of a personal staff.

10 Likes

What is the common word in every one of those tweets?

VOTE!

14 Likes

YOU can. I’m not convinced HE can.

Also, again, planning ahead for future events isn’t really his style. The guy can’t even plan for the present. Either this is coming from Trump in real time or his aides are getting better at mimicking his syntax.

13 Likes

Feels like those tweets should have ended “ME OUT”

19 Likes

I suspect there is an app that allows his followers to submit a buzz phrase, then appends VOTE! and tweets it out under turmp’s name.

MORE SUGAR. VOTE!

11 Likes

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH! VOTE!

(It’s actually 2 complete sentences, bbs. Grr)

33 Likes

That’s practically seven bingo cards worth of bullshit right there. And we haven’t even gotten to vomiting coffee* grounds.

*covfefe?

16 Likes

ARBEIT MACHT FREI. VOTE!

31 Likes