Steroid COVID Trump is on a rampage tweetstorm (again)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/06/steroid-covid-trump-is-on-a-rampage-tweetstorm-again.html

6 Likes

On Southbound US 101 towards Menlo Park, CA (near the Facebook Headquarters), someone purchased a billboard calling out Facebook on some of their “selective fact checking” for certain posts/adverts. Perhaps the billboard is reaching the “right” people…

15 Likes

This right here:

“Dexamethasone’s Midnight Tweeters?”

This is just lovely.

40 Likes

34 Likes

What a fucking idiot, and also the idiots that would vote for him.

12 Likes

Jumpin Jupiter fuck this guy.
Have a pic of a sweet stray I met awhile ago.

(yes there was purring)

52 Likes

You counted them?

Oh, Xeni.

I wonder if they now have a dedicated 24/7 trump monitoring crew.

Wait, what? Again??? You rang?

9 Likes

So, are they going to continue to pump him full of various chemicals to keep the Plague at bay?

If not, I wonder how long until the current batch wears off. My understanding is that the steroid crash can be harsh.
Either way, I won’t be surprised if he winds up back at Walter Reed in a week… maybe two.

I feel bad for the WH staff that has to work there while he roams the halls. This means the cooks, maids, janitors, SS detail, etc. This does not include his personal staff, cabinet members, etc.
Just heard that Stephen Miller got the Plague. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

12 Likes

A crew, and then legal and an executive to authorize it. Making the call to put a cork in Trump isn’t level 1 tech support.

10 Likes

Yeah, I meant the full stack. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Poor old Donny’s brain
had no grasp upon the lab results
moved a million hearts to sorrow
Our mothers cried
angered on, who’d blame them

Gone on, with corona,
now we must stay home, then, forever
(“how can I breathe?”)
Through. The. Loop de loop, of loopy you
You say you’re, like, a doctor?

How can’t I breathe?
Don’t know what you mean,
at this moment, you’ll say anything
with you in this mess, mistakes? don’t confess…
blah blah blah blah, how can I breathe?

(maybe I finish later)

20 Likes

One thing I can congratulate Trump for, since 2016 he has caused Twitter message production to more than triple.

Maybe I should not…

4 Likes

Of course he is. Wouldn’t want you to post something about Biden, would he?

3 Likes

Let Trump twitter, just keep him away from the big button. I really hope the military is aware that he’s on drugs and even less reliable than usual if he gives a crazy order.

8 Likes

Please don’t refer to the United States Secret Service as the “SS”.

6 Likes

Why not? Trump does so I thnk it’s official:

11 Likes

My Uncle from Washington won a United States Secret Service marksmanship trophy back when he was in the uniformed branch. They’re not all dark suits and earpieces.

Working with this President probably seems like a real chore to them. The man just cannot seem to stick to a schedule even when hospitalized.

3 Likes

Why not? With the direction things are going it seems reasonable.

1 Like

I thought about writing “don’t call them SS unless you want to make a comment about the nature of the Trump regime” but I didn’t want the discussion to get sidetracked.

2 Likes

in most populations far less lethal!!!

Indeed.