The best Trump tweet of all time

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/30/the-best-trump-tweet-of-all-ti.html

14 Likes

40 minutes and counting without getting taken down.

I’m wondering if this is how the nation learns that the President just had a stroke.

29 Likes

Put your right hand out, give a firm handshake
Talk to me about that one big break
Spread your ear pollution, both far and wide
Keep your contributions by your side

Somewhere in heaven, Harambe and Covfefe are having a swell time.

9 Likes

Age, weight, and stress are all major risk factors is all I’m sayin’.

8 Likes

If he deletes this, he’s breaking the law. A law he accused Hillary Clinton of breaking during the campaign.

18 Likes

“Looks like… he burned out a resistor.”

5 Likes

How would we know if he had a stroke?

If his behavior… improves?

28 Likes

God bless the internet.

49 Likes

A+++ tweet from Mark Frost

12 Likes

I think this is a Twin Peaks joke?

4 Likes

22 Likes
38 Likes
11 Likes

He’s already done this multiple times since becoming president. The problem is, who’s gonna prosecute?

Then there’s this:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-raises-legal-question-by-blocking-people-on-twitter

8 Likes
19 Likes

I liked fefe before cov joined them.

15 Likes

It does seem like some sort of medical event - given that it he just stopped a tweet, halfway through a sentence, with a bad typo and is apparently unaware/unable to delete it, hours after the fact, and no one else has done it, either. Best (worst) case scenario is he’s really not paying attention to what he’s doing and everyone else has given up trying to keep him on a leash.

Unless the tweets are being archived somewhere. But given that this administration has deleted documents that were part of an investigation, it’s even odds that they aren’t.

4 Likes

What if he was distracted to make some important decision about some crisis? I may not sleep tonight… I don’t even have a bug out bag.

3 Likes

Nah, you can tell when he stops talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Asymmetrical paralysis is a bitch.

3 Likes