"Trump" embarks on roidy ALLCAPS Twitter rant to prove that he's not dead

Is there anyone, even amongst trump’s base, for whom “SPACE FORCE” doesn’t produce an eye roll?

34 Likes

and not one word misspelled - it ain’t him, babe, it ain’t him

34 Likes

This message brought to you by the campaign of Granny Weatherwax.

Note: I’d totally vote for her. She’d get shit done.

23 Likes

My guess is staff trying for polished-Trumpian (not Trumpian-verité). Notice the consistent structure of all the tweets, consistency in ALL CAPS, and usage of complicated transitions “and another one”. This seems too polished by half.

16 Likes

That would be awesome if it existed. We’d have so much fun spiking the feed.

PINK TUTUS! VOTE!
MOUSE TURDS! VOTE!
RICH CRIMINAL GRIFTERS! VOTE!
DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH! VOTE!

22 Likes

The part that makes me suspicious is that he still hasn’t tweeted about that brutal SNL sketch.

15 Likes

14 Likes

I actually for once agree with him on almost all of those tweets. I absolutely am going to vote…for Biden. For mostly all those reasons.

18 Likes

The Space Force one is kind of fun if you picture it as the rallying cry for a team of mechwarriors who fight voter apathy and giant kaiju in space. They shout “Space Force, Vote!” and then pull levers inside their mechs, which then transform and combine into a giant voting booth.

27 Likes

WE ALL VOTE DOWN HERE!

18 Likes

While some feel the Jack/Claire Lennie/Rey lineup of season 4-5 was the best, I thought Jamie was a fine replacement. For my money, though, the Jack/Abbie Lennie/Ed lineup starting in season 10 did the best, most consistent work.

Even if you disagree, though, VOTE!

17 Likes

Apparently the baby was having a tantrum so they put him in the car seat and drove him around until he fell asleep again.

59 Likes

I know that it’s pointless to find logic there, but what could he possibly have meant by “401(K)! VOTE!”?

6 Likes

VOTE!

Just not by mail like I do. And not early when it’s convenient for you. Oh, you’re pulling a double shift on Tuesdays? Just get in line at 6am and you should be out by the time your first shift starts at 8am. Oh, you live in a blue district? You best look up your polling location because we closed a bunch to reduce voter fraud. Oh, and ignore the dudes with the AR-15s outside wearing camouflage. After all, our LEOs are ignoring them. Can’t interfere with 2nd amendment rights even if it’s technically voter intimidation.

19 Likes

Make Trump Tweets Eight Again, for those who need this.

4 Likes

When he hits DINGOES ATE MY BABY level, I win a $25 bet.

19 Likes

Regardless of “proof of life” videos and tweets, the man is undeniably in the hospital.

Yesterday I learned something else about the (already well-known) influence of The Power of Positive Thinking book by Norman Vincent Peale on that man’s family:

HFS, I have managed once again to underestimate the cruelty and toxicity of that family.

May the gods and goddesses, saints and all sentient beings have mercy on us, undeserving though we be. What hath that 2016 U.S. electoral college complicity wrought?

But hey, U.S. stock market opened on an upward swing this morning.
:money_mouth_face:
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

19 Likes

Dear god, it’s the first few characters of the nuclear launch code!

11 Likes

BROTHERS, SISTERS, WE DON’T NEED NO FASCIST GROOVE THANG

11 Likes

“NO MORE PENSIONS! VOTE” “(SUCKERS)”

13 Likes