"Trump" embarks on roidy ALLCAPS Twitter rant to prove that he's not dead

ЧЕЛОВЕК! ЖЕНЩИНА! МУЖЧИНА! КАМЕРА! ТЕЛЕВИЗОР! VOTE!

No Discourse, it’s not a complete sentence.

8 Likes

I think an excellent definition for covfefe would be “the coffee ground looking material vomited when getting the steroid treatment for covid-19”, a la santorum.

9 Likes

A reference to the stock market, I assume, for which he (of course) erroneously claims credit.

6 Likes

8 Likes

And how do we know these tweets are not being sent by Herman Cain himself?

8 Likes
43 Likes

12 Likes

In all fairness ‘SPACE FORCE. VOTE!’ got a genuine laugh from me.

6 Likes

15 Likes

How’s your wife, Donald?

14 Likes

Nowhere near rambling enough for his account; must be his shadow account. How that person hasn’t self-harmed yet is a question for the ages.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I was supposed to go on a camping trip this weekend that got postponed, and my buddy texted me to say “can you imagine if we were out in the mountains for three days, with no internet or phone, and came back to find out Trump had died?”

I don’t want Trump to die. Yet. I want him to be layed up in bed until well after the election, so he can’t contest the results, can’t spend any more time promoting conspiracy theories and lies, maybe he can’t even attend a Biden inauguration either.

Then he gets well just in time to face fraud charges in NY.

16 Likes

I used to dance under the stage name “Fruity Halitosis.”

(felt I should switch up my tried-but-true “Blank Blank” is my new band name schtick)

8 Likes

Space Captain Charles “Hanging Chad” Chadwick, reporting for duty!

2 Likes
13 Likes
4 Likes

It’s one of the side-effects of the steroids: Loss of caps lock function.

13 Likes

aggression, anxiety, agitation, irratibility, depression, fruity halitosis, anger and vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds

Based on that, excepting the last bit about the coffee grounds, it appears that Trump might have been mainlining huge doses of this drug for decades. All I’ve seen him vomiting is hate but I guess the coffee grounds are still a possibility.

4 Likes

“Fruity Halitosis” is my new Marilyn Manson cover band.

7 Likes