Trump's racist "they're eating the cats" debate rant syncs up with the Peanuts theme

Originally published at: Trump's racist "they're eating the cats" debate rant syncs up with the Peanuts theme - Boing Boing

7 Likes

I like seeing VP Harris’ normal, not weird reaction to having to listen to this bullshit. :smile::clap::clap::clap::clap:

26 Likes

She completely owned that nasty old man!

41 Likes

This one’s even better

28 Likes

I don’t know what’s more depressing, that we’ve got a Presidential candidate in 2024 that buys into the old racist trope of foreigners eating pets, or that there’s a lot of other people who got that info from the same source, all nodding along, saying, “mm hmm, I heard that too!” Ugh, this timeline.

22 Likes

Speaking of racist comments, does Don question the race of JD Vance’s kids?

6 Likes

On the basis that it’s all, always, projection, someone should test Donny’s burgers. No wonder he needs so much ketchup, to disguise the taste!

4 Likes

His supplier would never give him dog or cat meat.

5 Likes

It is notable just how many other GOP politicians have picked it up.

9 Likes

Gods… now there’s a Ear Worm no one needs.
Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

Anything to avoid publicly contradicting the guy. They’re probably just grateful they don’t have to pretend to believe in Flat Earth theory yet.

1 Like

I like the Peanuts theme song, thank you very much. I also like Henry Mancini’s Pink Panther theme.

13 Likes

Oh, I like both those songs, too.
It’s just that, from now on, when I hear that particular bit, my brain is gonna put in “They’re eating the dogs!” “They’re eating the cats!”… and then people will stare when I start laughing for no apparent reason.

5 Likes

Nah… my inner childhood “memorial” is far stronger than that; less than 30 seconds of ‘utterly horrid shite!’ cannot deviate 47 years of nostalgia and iconic familiarity.

5 Likes
9 Likes

I have some photographic evidence of little cat eaters. Not sure if it’s from Ohio.

8 Likes

It fits in to the Simpsons too.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.