Trump's sons' high school nicknames were "stank" and "choad"

They weren’t that cool.

5 Likes

Typical fratboy/prep school/jock stuff. It’s all “good fun” when peers call each-other names, but just watch what happens when someone who isn’t a wealthy white schoolmate calls them that.

6 Likes

My high-school yearbook photo didn’t make me look like a psycho killer in a Coen brothers movie. Or at least not that much.

3 Likes

Either that or the kid from Dutch Boy paint.

7 Likes

For the win!

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve seen that particular Choad!

3 Likes

FTFY.

5 Likes

They both strongly resemble the nasty, bratty rich kids at the $nooty private school I attended.

Disclaimer: my impecunious ass had a scholarship.

4 Likes

I was a bright, pretty little girl who was mercilessly bullied (continually told I was ugly and stupid, etc) in grade school b/c non-conformist. I was bullied in jr high and high school for the same reason.

This story should make you smile:
I was walking home, and had got about half a block away from the high school, when a VW Bug fulla football players passed me. One of these intellectual giants leaned out its window and shouted, “Punk sucks!” Without even thinking about it, I found myself shouting back, much louder, “You’re obviously an intelligent and broad-minded individual!”
A classmate was walking well ahead of me, and he heard the whole thing. He turned and grinned at me. The next day, he approached me and said, “I love what you yelled back at those idiot jocks! You didn’t even swear at them, and I’m just so proud of you! I didn’t know what to think of you before that, but now I think you’re wonderful, and much smarter than I’d assumed, and I’m really sorry about that.”
A lovely way to make a new friend and ally, what what? :smiley:

17 Likes

Entirely possible that this is the only situation in which anybody has ever called Eric anything “lovingly.”

4 Likes

I´m absolutely not suprised that that where their nicknames. I wouldn´t be suprised if these were still their nicknames.
I knew kids that looked like them in school, wanna be bullies that got the snot kicked out of them by everybody whenever they tried to be assholes to anybody, which was basically every recess.

5 Likes

Mean and stupid: one of my least favorite combinations.

4 Likes

Perhaps Son-of-a-Trump will gain currency.

5 Likes

“were”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.