Trump's sons' high school nicknames were "stank" and "choad"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/30/trumps-sons-high-school-nicknames-were-stank-and-choad.html

4 Likes

Well they sound, act and look like those names totally fit them. So do these two guys too

4 Likes

snl-eric-trump-fidget-spinner

25 Likes

I hope that the next time SNL rolls these characters out that they refer to them as “Stank” and “Choad”.

17 Likes

I worked with some guys from India. They would often call each other “Mother Choad” meaning Mother F$*#er.

5 Likes

It’s an honest to god actual dilemma as to which one has the more punchable face. They’re both going to look great in orange prison outifts though.

7 Likes

Eric looks like a choad and one of a few mouth breathers who went to my HS.

3 Likes

This is more information that I didn’t need. It would be better to let them fade into insignificance without ever mentioning them again.

7 Likes

What an honour to be in the ranks with the long list of nicknames his father has accrued over the years.

2 Likes
1 Like

Their nicknames are possibly the least offensive thing about them.

16 Likes

Not Beavis and Butt-head?

7 Likes

Was Don Jr. auditioning for the part of Lord Farquaad or something?

9 Likes

7 Likes

Looking forward to Contemplating the president Choad era. :dizzy_face:

You know how when you’re a kid, you’d sometimes try to show kindness to the schlubby bullying-magnet type of kid, but then in some cases you just end up thinking “man, I can see why people are compelled to bully you”, and then you resent them for making you feel that?

These Turmp sons are the only people I can think of who make me experience that as an adult.

2 Likes

As someone who was bullied, I didn’t deserve that shit, even if I was ugly and awkward. No one does. The problem is always with the bully, not the person being bullied.

25 Likes

You were likely neither.

Some people are just broken assholes looking to punch down.

23 Likes

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

18 Likes

They look like the two second tier bullies who back up the main bully in every film about a private school.

11 Likes